Celtic cheated by Masonic Refs yet again

StephanieBarr

Loving the irony of you, of all posters, saying people should get a life for commenting on other clubs. Who is it that you support again?

irony works both ways though, some are bitching about me coming on a Saints forum, but I don't comment on Saints, whilst same bitches are commenting on other clubs:roll:

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Neil's only crime is passion. Celtic will go on to win this league as they have the best team, the best manager and the greatest fans in the world. Neil will go on to be the knew big jock!

I hope you are not serious.

Lennon was a great player for Celtic but he should never have been given the job as manager,cheap option from the board, the man has no class and his conduct whether you see it as passion or not is not what you would expect from someone at the helm of a big club, have a look back at some previous managers who have all had passion but have not acted like Lennon, i give you TB i would argue that no one more than him had celtic in his blood but i can't think of any times he was booting stuff about or questioning refs etc, perhaps behind closed doors but not in public.

Win the league or not Lennon should be removed and replaced with someone befitting of such a job.

irony works both ways though, some are bitching about me coming on a Saints forum, but I don't comment on Saints, whilst same bitches are commenting on other clubs:roll:

Well done Chucky, you tell the bastards! See you in Christies tonight?

Where you watching it tomorrow?

Looks like Celtic need the ref they had against Saints when they were awarded a goal for hitting the bar and had a Saints player sent of for tripping over a divot ! Pity that well known Knight of St Columba has retired. Hugh Dallas !:wink:

Well known both the Ugly Sisters get most of the decisions and when they get treated like the rest of us they greet. :cry:

But you do repeatedly comment on Celtic, who you claim (for some reason) not to be a supporter of. So what's the difference?

Albert = StephanieBarr = Eric Openshaw = Blue Magic = possibly The Neutral = possibly Pomarium :?::?::?:

Nope I can assure you that I am none of these people and only post as the neutral. Unfortunately the only person who would be able to confirm this is 101.

Unlike the others mentioned above I have been to most home games this season however it would appear that under the unspoken rules of WAP that does not make me a saints fan. :cry:

I see a Masonic Judge in Lanarkshire sentenced a Celtic Supporter to THREE MONTHS yes THREE MONTHS incarceration at the pleasure of HER MAJESTY in one of her fine establishments for the Racially motivated crime (surely not a real CELTIC fan coz they dont do that) of making "monkey noises" QUOTED at a Rangers player (Diof)....Shame on you Judge !

Hate to say it - but it was a red card by the letter of the law. Completely stupid too. If yer goin to punch a *** - MAKE IT COUNT!!:roll:

A harsh but merited red card.

Mr Sorbie is pretty blind though remember his display at Tannadice.

Edited by mainstand