Danny Griffin

dave mc

Great player! I know someone who knows him very well, and they confided that he 'enjoys' being injured! He always had niggling injuries when the winter hit, and recovered (but not fully match fit) in the spring. Lots of talent but one lazy sod!

probably just didn't want to catch any diseases playing for your ghastly mob.

probably just didn't want to catch any diseases playing for your ghastly mob.

He jumped at the chance to (follow Luggy) and to wear the famous tangerine! :mrgreen:

I think his injury record was the same everywhere, he was never 'fully match fit', at any point in his career! Still fair play to him, he's made a nice living for quite a few years and barely trained!

He jumped at the chance to (follow Luggy) and to wear the famous tangerine! :mrgreen:

I think his injury record was the same everywhere, he was never 'fully match fit', at any point in his career! Still fair play to him, he's made a nice living for quite a few years and barely trained!

He got injured signing his contract in Dingwall!

Great player for Saints and by all accounts a very decent lad.

I would love to see him back working at Saints in the future.

Great player! I know someone who knows him very well, and they confided that he 'enjoys' being injured! He always had niggling injuries when the winter hit, and recovered (but not fully match fit) in the spring. Lots of talent but one lazy sod!

I,m sure Danny and his family will enjoy reading this, I will ask him tomorrow what his response is.

Sure he loved having the niggling snapped cruciate and two snapped achilles. Still if you know someone who knows him very well, it must be true.

Danny Griffin is a fantastic lad and remains a Saintee to this day

Shame on those talking crap about him

Rest assured he wont give a damn about what some no marks on here think about him

I can't see any Saints fans slagging him!Only daft Arabs!!Cracking picture of Danny and Sir Roddy of Grant, and a couple of handsome:wink: forumers in the P.A yesterday

I can't see any Saints fans slagging him!Only daft Arabs!!Cracking picture of Danny and Sir Roddy of Grant, and a couple of handsome:wink: forumers in the P.A yesterday

Daft Arabs being correct. Danny was hugely responsible, along with Charlie Miller, in keeping United in the league in 2001. Unfortunately for himself and his clubs, his injuries ruined a career that should have been far better than the SPL.