Scottish Cup

Scobby_SJFC

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why do people want Spartans? Is it because people feel thats the easiest draw? I personally think they are a potential bannana skin. or is there another reason.......I'm really hoping for hearts/hibs this season!

i think its because people want a good day out! :?

i think its because people want a good day out! :?

ohright fair enough! Where are they playing now, still at the city ground? i was there when they played meadowbank in the scottish few years back, but they were about to knock down their 'stand', there was alot of good banter that game!! :lol:

New opponent - would love to play a non-league team as the likelyhood of us playing them again in a competitive fixture is so low. Also a different away adventure to anything else we're likely to come across.

As long as it isn't another first division club I'll be quite happy though.

ohright fair enough! Where are they playing now, still at the city ground? i was there when they played meadowbank in the scottish few years back, but they were about to knock down their 'stand', there was alot of good banter that game!! :lol:

Yes they're still at the city ground I think some builder is wanting to buy the ground and give them an area a few hundred yards further back.. I was at that game too, a bizzare sight of seeing Marvin Andrews and Co standing on Ferry Road with the sweat dripping off them waiting for their coach.

Anyway back on topic, a decent away trip would do me fine but to be honest I would take anyone as long as we had a cup run!!

Yes they're still at the city ground I think some builder is wanting to buy the ground and give them an area a few hundred yards further back.. I was at that game too, a bizzare sight of seeing Marvin Andrews and Co standing on Ferry Road with the sweat dripping off them waiting for their coach.

Anyway back on topic, a decent away trip would do me fine but to be honest I would take anyone as long as we had a cup run!!

I remember that too, good day out! I recall speaking to Alan Main, IIRC he was telling me how regreted leavind us as he was no longer fist team a meadowbank.......would have loved to see the guy back at that stage!

Are Queen's Park still in? If so I'll take them at Hampden for a bit of Billy Stark abuse. :twisted:

Queens Park are in it and have a chance as well against Raith Rovers. 10 ties, the winners join the SPL and First Division sides in the draw on Saturday teatime.

Tennents Scottish Cup

Alloa v Montrose

Arbroath v Dumbarton

Ayr v Morton

East Fife v Peterhead

Gretna v Cove Rangers

Lossiemouth v Spartans

Queens Park v Raith

Stenhousemuir v Partick

Stirling v Inverurie Locos

Threave Rovers v Forfar

Wouldn't mind trips to Inverurie, Threave Rovers or Lossiemouth.