Edstar101

What will you do if new Rangers are allowed straight into SPL?  

255 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Yah know what aye **** it,RFC canna see through their own shite,just put them into the 3rd no fines no points deduction no pish,to feck with their protests,let them pick up their own toys they've thrown oot the pram,3rd division end off or this saga will drag on for months yet.

Aye, and they should only be allowed two touches and kick the ball with their weak foot in matches...that'll feckin teach them :evil:

Having to laugh here,ma wee wifey has got a friend visiting her the now who claims to be a right staunch bluenose,she's just asked if i can believe the way her beloved Rangers are being treated,also she had a go at Saints because she has to apply to them for her tickets for the last game,i gave her my thoughts on why i think the SFA are not being hard enough on them and infact they should be placed in the 3rd division,i then asked her who got Rangers into these debts,why they have not to date paid many creditors including other football clubs,which then led me on to saints asking for money direct from Rangers fans and not the club,could she understand why this is,why have Rangers not paid any taxes for such a period of time it has led to court cases and unavoidable fines,also why the Rangers fans are not venting their anger at the board instead of the SFA and as a fan can she give me an honest answer to just why she thinks her team have/are getting treated so unfairly,what would her opinion be if it was any other team in the league cheating the tax/creditors so they have a bit of cash to strengthen their team,i think she wishes she never asked ,when i left the kitchen she was looking a bit peelywally and im sure her eyes were watering.

Having to laugh here,ma wee wifey has got a friend visiting her the now who claims to be a right staunch bluenose,she's just asked if i can believe the way her beloved Rangers are being treated,also she had a go at Saints because she has to apply to them for her tickets for the last game,i gave her my thoughts on why i think the SFA are not being hard enough on them and infact they should be placed in the 3rd division,i then asked her who got Rangers into these debts,why they have not to date paid many creditors including other football clubs,which then led me on to saints asking for money direct from Rangers fans and not the club,could she understand why this is,why have Rangers not paid any taxes for such a period of time it has led to court cases and unavoidable fines,also why the Rangers fans are not venting their anger at the board instead of the SFA and as a fan can she give me an honest answer to just why she thinks her team have/are getting treated so unfairly,what would her opinion be if it was any other team in the league cheating the tax/creditors so they have a bit of cash to strengthen their team,i think she wishes she never asked ,when i left the kitchen she was looking a bit peelywally and im sure her eyes were watering.

Hope you gave her a boot up the arse for good measure....typical argument that we will all undoubtedly have to face at some point with a blue-nose we know

Hope you gave her a boot up the arse for good measure....typical argument that we will all undoubtedly have to face at some point with a blue-nose we know

Since its so early in the day i had this conversation from across the kitchen,shes quite a butch woman (so much so behind her back i call her the ginger bloke to my wife) so at this time i did not feel brave enough to physically confront her and step on her size 11 shoes too much,but never the less at one time in the very near future i may find myself in her company where drink is aflow and more than likely say a bit too much where physical harm will be coming my way.

I agree with your last statement,at sometime or other quite a few of us will end up having much the same chat with Rangers fans we know.

Protest planned by Rangers fans for saturday 28th april "protest to stop the SFA"..........Canna help but feel they are venting their anger in the wrong direction,years of cheating,unpaid bills,tax evation etc etc,should their anger not be thrown in the direction of the RFC board,or is that too logical ? :?

35511_357479894299641_175760249138274_997599_618419201_n.jpg

I know a good shepherd who will guide the Sheep to Hampden

Protest planned by Rangers fans for saturday 28th april "protest to stop the SFA"..........Canna help but feel they are venting their anger in the wrong direction,years of cheating,unpaid bills,tax evation etc etc,should their anger not be thrown in the direction of the RFC board,or is that too logical ? :?

35511_357479894299641_175760249138274_997599_618419201_n.jpg

Oi Ghostie - can we stop on our way to Motherwell

So, the Rangers fans say 'dont punish us for Whyte's actions'....

So what do they do? Start making threats, claiming they are above the law and shouldn't be punished cause 'we need them'. Hmmm, so now the fans have brought Scottish football into disrepute, who should get punished now???

I'm actually starting to feel sorry for the real genuine Rangers fans out there.

I think any other club (maybe not Celtic) would have apologised by now, said they were really sorry, and pleaded to be given another chance to start from scratch.

Three pages of unread posts on here since yesterday evening, I thought there was some new news about Rangers. Thank you stevensan and Stamford Saintee for actually posting on topic.

I must say, I remain utterly gobsmacked at the behaviour of the Rangers fans in all this. Lad at my work claims that you can't treat a football club like any other business, just because it is different, i.e. has fans etc.

I'm sorry, but I, and I am sure many many other Saints fans, am extremely proud of our 'diddy' club and the way it has been run for the last 26 years. Run, quite rightly, as any other business, with books that balance.

I think fans of clubs like Saints, and others who have been run well, or have made great strides to become better run in the recent years of economic gloom, should be the ones jumping up and down here claiming foul play. Why on earth should we have to suffer for doing the right thing?

No morals in this country, least of all in the blue and green parts of Glasgow.

On one of the Rangers forums, seems there is support to jump ship and start afresh in England, even buying a club in the conference and moving them to Ibrox. Apart from the twisted logic and obvious moral issues surrounding that, would it bother anyone if we never played Rangers in any form again?

I'm thinking no...

On one of the Rangers forums, seems there is support to jump ship and start afresh in England, even buying a club in the conference and moving them to Ibrox. Apart from the twisted logic and obvious moral issues surrounding that, would it bother anyone if we never played Rangers in any form again?

I'm thinking no...

If I never had to set eyes upon Rangers or Celtic again, I would be a happy man. However, these Rangers fans can dream on.....they seem to think that everyone would welcome their interest with open arms, when in fact the exact opposite is probably true

Rangers being out of the SPL will be the best thing that has happened to Scottish Football in 25 years.

Celtic will cut back their squad and play more youngsters, which will allow the other teams to dump the overpaid imports and play their own younger players. They league will be far more open and in 10 years time, when Rangers have worked their way back to the top table, the game, and the Scottish national team, will be in a much much better place.

The outburst from the Rangers minded media and Rangers themselves over the last 2 days just goes to show why they were punished in the first place.

The nonesense posted in the Telegraph today by R.Forsyth just summed everything up. As RTC just tweeted, "The argument that "it was all Craig Whyte" will soon be exposed for the laughable deflection it really is. #patience"

There is no way out now for Rangers. SFA have made their bed - they can't back down now. Their 134m pound of debt is about to be confirmed by HMRC and their assets are worth no more than 25m.

The Fat lady is about to sing...

I'm thinking no...

Read a post along the same lines (or most prob the same thread !!)

Yeah wanting to bugger off south,buy over a wee conference club (wheres the cash coming from ?) while this is happening they will watch and glorify in the demise of scottish football from afar,by their reckoning they will be in a position to be challenging for the english premier title or at least a european place within 6 years,feckin deluded,is that much shoite bred into them that they actually believe that this could happen,still cannot get over the fact how so many people connected to RFC in whatever capacity still believe everybody else is to blame for their own mess,that they are the victims,beggars believe.

I'm thinking no...

All that valuable public sympathy for their plight has now been chucked away by the *** support.

Will anyone really miss this lot when they are gone? Apart from Traynor and the rest who hang from the saggy *** teats like fat, infant rats.