Its back V Hearts -Family Day

THE LARK SAINT

Wanted to share with you all a fantastic customer service experience from Carol in the Saints ticket office. I rang yesterday to ask for a voucher for tomorrows game to be kept aside for collection on match day. Unfortunately for me the vouchers had all gone out from the club to schools, shops, community groups etc and the ones kept at the club had been snapped up (good news). Appreciating that I live in Inverness Carol said she would be in town today and would try to find a voucher for me from one of the shops they distributed them to. I came home from work to a great message on the answering machine from Carol saying she had a voucher for me and it would be in an envelope ready for me tomorrow! Absolutely first class service from Carol and the club and very much appreciated. Well done the Saints ticket office!

Take it if the vouchers have all gone then u cant get into the ormond stand

was going to give my season ticket voucher for the east stand away for free and me my mrs and 2 kids would go into) the ormond now due t the fact that only have one o stand voucher then its bggard up for all to attend