Adults and football tops

Eric Openshaw

For once I fully agree with you.

Fair enough at Bells if your playing 5 a side, Fair enough if your going to the game, but in most other instances no.

I even feel awkward in a football shirt at the gym.

There are however people who think that by wearing an old firm/ Man United or Chelsea top 365 days a year and wandering round every Scottish town and city centre they are real football fans when they have never been to any of these grounds in the last 30 years.

wearing their colours at least lets one know who and where the enemmie are!

wearing expensive imported textile....is pure narcisim = insecure people who cant face life head on without finding comfort in numbers = gregarian and primitive and the advanced species that are buisness mench just love it

so, keep spending folks and make a smile on monsieur Nikes puss

beer guts and rags = no evolution so, i suppose Dickens was wrong

wearing their colours at least lets one know who and where the enemmie are!

wearing expensive imported textile....is pure narcisim = insecure people who cant face life head on without finding comfort in numbers = gregarian and primitive and the advanced species that are buisness mench just love it

so, keep spending folks and make a smile on monsieur Nikes puss

beer guts and rags = no evolution so, i suppose Dickens was wrong

Dickens???

Wow...Eric has universal support at the moment...and i have to add to it....Football tops are fine on the way to and from football matches...but that should be it...Seeing people wear them on holiday, at the airport, around the town is ridiculous in my opinion... Unless you are under 16 that is.

Was it Shankley, Stein or Paisley who hated the idea of replica tops and said that you should only be allowed to wear one if you are good enough to play for the team.

Where do you stand on this, personally I find adults wearing football tops boke inducing, especially if said adults are overweight, and a definate no no is an adult wearing a top, when no games are on, footballs top should just be worn by kids.

53 and wear Football tops all the time Scotland/Saints/Ormond Saints-Get it roond ya!Proud to do so!

to sell something, people have to know what you are selling

what are you selling?

Saints

whats it like?

why do you not come along to watch us play

Jehovahs do this and recruit new flock all the time,so it works?

post shitum

next time they huve a convention there.....recruit their bairns, am sure theres many wanna be a saintee amongst them....am surely not the only one

Where do you stand on this, personally I find adults wearing football tops boke inducing, especially if said adults are overweight, and a definate no no is an adult wearing a top, when no games are on, footballs top should just be worn by kids.

Or kept in a drawer at home like your pal LIZ, sorry meant HANNAH, especialy if they are rangers tops......................:wink: