Fans a disgrace

patsy

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

evry thing in society is/has become sterile since....

before the football was depending on the average man turning up for evry match with fidelity to maintain a revenue ( with a wee bit of sponsorship...those days are gone!

now we have more Sponsores and big T.V. deals who want to reach a public who they can sell their wears...kids are tomorrows clients and mother spends more than man,fact! Sponsors dislike anything that can tarnish their marque. Why the marque just not buy the club and run it itself?

I hate to admit it, but I was ready to smack some guy sitting in front of me on Sunday who was shaking his head everytime I said something negative (which was a lot, although they were mixed in with shouts of encouragement)

Although I very rarely shout negative shit at my own team I can understand some of the stuff. I hate when it gets focussed on one or two individuals, Sheridan misses a chance and Mannus gets the blame.

Edited by john1962
Grammar of a 5 year old

I hate to admit it, but I was ready to smack some guy sitting in front of me on Sunday who was shaking his head everytime I said something negative (which was a lot, although they were mixed in with shouts of encouragement)

I assume you are talking about at the match and not the sunday service in your local church. :laugh:

Perhaps he was ready to smack you too for being so negative?

So you're entitled to an opinion and he's not. You're entitled to shout yours out and although he keeps silent you're still considering assaulting him. Get a grip you t***!

So you're entitled to an opinion and he's not. You're entitled to shout yours out and although he keeps silent you're still considering assaulting him. Get a grip you t***!

The reason I posted that on here was because I realised I was being irrational, but also participating in the discussion and asking people to appreciate that other fans do get passionate at games, and we were playing so badly, in what was a massive game for us, that such behaviour is often understandable.

Whereas you seem to want to be very confrontational on here.

Mmm....who, perhaps is the t*** :roll:

Lads, people are killed by drink drivers.

The behaviour of some has really went backwards recently.

Not brought up properly. Most of these folk singing these songs will no doubt be early age school leavers who have never done a days work in their lives. Eyes too close together as well.

Stand up for the real Saintees fans.

Lads, people are killed by drink drivers.

The behaviour of some has really went backwards recently.

Not brought up properly. Most of these folk singing these songs will no doubt be early age school leavers who have never done a days work in their lives. Eyes too close together as well.

Stand up for the real Saintees fans.

Hmm a mixed bag of a post there i say,point 1 yes a sad fact people are killed by drink drivers,but i dont see anyone on here promoting the fact that we should do it,point two,yes there have been some right crazy posts lately,that happens on a forum,we cannot agree on every item,point three,not brought up properly has feck all to do with anything regarding football chants,throughout all my years going to the football (muirton till now) i have seen/heard people from all walks of life spouting/singing allsorts,the people i include are a doctor,lawyer even an off duty policeman,feckall to do with school leavers who have never done a days work,i also have had the pleasure of attending matches home and away with people who you may class as "eyes too close together" i may even call them knuckle draggers too,some of them are the most passionate guys for saints i have ever met,so please tell me who are you asking to "stand up for the real saints fans" as i have mentioned people from universary graduates to down right dafties,who at one point or other had a right pop at the team/manager or on many occasions opposition fans,i dont rate anyone of them a disgrace.

:neutral:

Im 53 and thought the "Hearts wear Speados" and he "Drives where he wants" songs were humorous.

Sadly lacking in today's steriliSed P.C game

Fran has done the Crime and suspect will do the time

Hearts still technically have a convicted nonce on there books

I'm finished with Football the day you cant rip the pish out of them for that

Im 53 and thought the "Hearts wear Speados" and he "Drives where he wants" songs were humorous.

Sadly lacking in today's steriliSed P.C game

Fran has done the Crime and suspect will do the time

Hearts still technically have a convicted nonce on there books

I'm finished with Football the day you cant rip the pish out of them for that

Reading some posts on this thread and others in the past,some folks want fans to attend matches sit on their hands and basically shut up,football is about passion on and off the pitch,if a footballer/club/fans set themselves up to warrant abuse so be it,they are fair game,will Sandaza get abuse from opposing fans for his carry on,probably he warranted it himself,if "O"Boyle had continued playing with us would he have been fair game again from opposing fans,yes he would have,as you say has football got so sterile that we as fans dont have the right to slaughter other teams/fans etc,if so then i will certainy go back to watching juniors or such likes,the easier choice would be let the moaners take up carpet bowls or summat,leave us "eyes too close together" brigade have our fun,done it for years,dont want to stop now because of crybabies on an internet forum,oh im 43 btw so passed the school leaver bit and i work so bang goes that theory as well,sorry to dissapoint :laugh: