Funny Names

Broon

I always thought the funniest names were the ones that could have been avoided with a little though by the parents.

I personally know (or have known) the following hilariously monickered people...

David Davidson :)

Philip Phillips :D

and, last but not least, one of my old college mates was in fact called...

Ashley Atchley :?:lol: (honest to God, straight down the line, that one!)

Herts

Another guy who I was at music college with...

D'Arcy Trinkwon

Didn't really know him all that well but seemed an ok guy, and he's a very fine concert organist now - played at the Edinburgh Festival this week, if you're into that sort of thing.

Impressive name though - shades of "Will you be requiring my services again this evening m'lud?"

Herts

Back when i was at School my 5th year English teachers name was Philip McCracken. Not that funny i hear you say, but as soon as we found out his name was Philip he got called Phil. :lol:

My uncle used to tell me he worked with a Homer Simpson, but one that always cracked me up was, Allota Vagina, from Austin Powers.

worked with a english guy named Mike Juice, known as Mickey Juice :oops:

another school teacher Peter Peters

best one was a letter in a newspaper once complaining about the lack of public toilets, it was signed Mr. I P Often, three days later another letter congraulating him about bring it to the attention of the public it was signed off Mr. I P Regulary