Hibs v Hearts Sat 19th May 15.00 K.O

SingaporeSaint

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So who do you think will win it ?

Hearts must start off as favourites due league position and results between the two this season.

Should be a a big interest to saints fans worldwide as it could mean european qualifying.

put cash on hibs winning the cup, if they do you get money back for season ticket, if they lose then we are in europe ........ win win situation simples...... :D

I think and hope Hibees win.

I dont care much about Europe as its not a big deal for clubs like us. We will get put out in the qualifiers.

I think Hearts are as corrupt as Rangers and never been punished despite failing to pay bills.

Come the Hibees. Fenny seems like a grand las as well.

I think and hope Hibees win.

I dont care much about Europe as its not a big deal for clubs like us. We will get put out in the qualifiers.

I think Hearts are as corrupt as Rangers and never been punished despite failing to pay bills.

Come the Hibees. Fenny seems like a grand las as well.

you would prefer to win a corrupt league rather than play Europe?

If Hibs win then Saints don't get to Europe?

Despite Hearts being huge favourites, the bookies haven't factored in the St Johnstone angle.

What annoys me most is that we had the Jambos beaten fair and square in the Cup until that penalty was given with 10 seconds to go.

Hibs to win, probably on penalties or by some freak occurrence.

working with Hibs and Hearts fans in Edinburgh, next week will be a nightmare. Hearts win they will be unbearable. Hibs win will at least shut the Hearts fans up.

I actually think Hibs will win it.

As far as Saints are concerned I think July 17 would be far too early for us to do ourselves justice in Europe.

I was at the Hearts - Gretna final (Gretna fan for the day, BEFORE Gretna turned out to be cheats). Gretna had that wrapped up tighter than a haggis, and still lost.

That post is worth a banning order in my eyes. Gr£tna were cheats long before that cup final.

In a game like the cup final form and previous results go out the window. Hibs have two great strikers if they turn up as they did in the semi they will be able to pose a threat. From league performance you would expect Hearts to walk it.

That post is worth a banning order in my eyes. Gr£tna were cheats long before that cup final.

In a game like the cup final form and previous results go out the window. Hibs have two great strikers if they turn up as they did in the semi they will be able to pose a threat. From league performance you would expect Hearts to walk it.

What's a "banning order"??

Bit heavy with the hindsight there, maybe. At the time of the Gretna cup run (2006) most folk including me saw them as a gallant wee village team doing well because of the support of a slightly barmy multi-millionaire with seemingly endless funds. I don't think many knew that he was:

a) About to cheat Saints out of the league (2007)

B) Was in fact about to go under, in both a business and life expectancy sense (got very ill and withdrew support 2008).

Yes, turns out they were doing a Livi, Dundee etc. I've no doubt you recognised that at the time, but sorry, I didn't and, to the best of my memory, few did - or else they were keeping it very quiet.