Season Tickets

fifefan

Good point Stanley saint about our overseas fans.

How would you guys feel about contributing to an overseas fans season ticket. You all contribute to an oversea/abroad fans seson ticket how much:?:

In return when you are at home or attending a game you get in for free also when tickets are needed you can get prefference if you are going to the game could this work or is it a no, no

dont see why not, im moving to Ripon december so i'll not be abroad anymore.

Hi all, first ever message on here so go easy on me...

Saints born and raised but now down in Reading. Exciting seasons for both my teams..

Why don't Saints do a similar scheme to Reading where people can order a member card £2 each just like a credit card and we can go online and buy tickets for games that automatically get uploaded onto it and we just swipe on entry on the day.

Saves having to go to the ground or phone up and I am sure it will appeal to more fans that you can just jump on the net and order.

Obviously money is probably the reason...

The biggest problem I have with the season ticket is not knowing how much we will be arsed about by TV this season. The 12.30 kick-offs and Sunday games screwed me last season and with the demise of Rangers I can't make up my mind if we will messed about even more to show us in the less popular slots.

The biggest problem I have with the season ticket is not knowing how much we will be arsed about by TV this season. The 12.30 kick-offs and Sunday games screwed me last season and with the demise of Rangers I can't make up my mind if we will messed about even more to show us in the less popular slots.

This. I might purchase a student season ticket depending on how much our fixtures stay the same or change! Get yer finger oot Sky!

This. I might purchase a student season ticket depending on how much our fixtures stay the same or change! Get yer finger oot Sky!

The problem with that unfortunately is that they always do just a few weeks at a time do they not? I agree though that if yer working and organise to be off only for em to shift the K-O time ( and day) it's a real pain in the arse..

Go on Hannah, just get one anyway. The club needs you..:wink:

I hear our mutual friend thinks we are gonna be in the shite and seems to be blaming me amongst others.. imagine calling me an idiot!!!! How very dare he:laugh::laugh::laugh: