The big Turkey staying at home on live stream thread

Dr Christmas Jones

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Latest update from Tulloch ..

The BAD news is the satellite company can't do it....

The alternative is that we wire the laptop up to a stream and put it through tuhe big projector.....

at the moment that's the plan...I'll update with any news when it happens

Obviusly this isn't ideal though and in the lap of the gods with my experience of streaming...:confused:

Kudos for trying. Unless somewhere else definitely gets the game, will head down to tulloch for this. Would be good to have a few saintees in the same place for this.

..if folk could e-mail

thetullochclub@hotmail.co.uk

if they are thinking of coming that would be great - nothing sinister - just in case we need another person on the bar kinda stuff

Understand obviously if something concrete comes up

NB - You DON'T have to e-mail but would help us - you'll still get in if you don't

Edited by McCarry One Nil
spelling

George, I always find it difficult to get streaming on the ipad against mac or Windows pc. Any tips for tomorrow ?
Try Skyfire - alternative browser to Safari - works on my iphone and the boys ipad quite well for streaming, because it plays flash files. I have found it works with most of the live streaming sites like Justin TV etc.

Costs about £3, but it is a good app, and useful for other sites too - you can play the online BBC football commentary etc through it, as well as use the fantasy premier league site which never works in safari!

..if folk could e-mail

if they are thinking of coming that would be great - nothing sinister - just in case we need another person on the bar kinda stuff

Understand obviously if something concrete comes up

NB - You DON'T have to e-mail but would help us - you'll still get in if you don't

No bother, have done.

Hi

As has been mentioned we`ve set up the laptop through the big screen and followed the links that have been posted here, all seems to work perfectly.

Thats as much as we can guarantee for tomorrow night, but hope to see you there for a Saints party.

If anyone has Saints DVD`s we could be showing them from 4pm. All mine are old VHS which I can`t link to the projector.

Any questions you can e-mail me at:

Cheers

John

Hi

As has been mentioned we`ve set up the laptop through the big screen and followed the links that have been posted here, all seems to work perfectly.

Thats as much as we can guarantee for tomorrow night, but hope to see you there for a Saints party.

If anyone has Saints DVD`s we could be showing them from 4pm. All mine are old VHS which I can`t link to the projector.

Any questions you can e-mail me at:

Cheers

John

Are under 18s allowed by themself?

I will warn you guys that the TRT servers are not too reliable. I'm in the U.S. and just as you guys I will be relying on streams and my past experiences with TRT have been very disappointing. I'm hoping for the best but be prepared for the worst.

If the stream sucks I advise you to try http://www.digiturkplay.com/ they have a family plan (Aile Paketi) for a daily (Gunluk) fee of US $2.95 (http://www.digiturkplay.com/Subscription.aspx) the channel TRT1 is part of this package.

Edit: nevermind about this link, apparently they will show the game on their TRT Spor channel and not TRT1.

Edited by gravesends