MoM Awards - Rnd 1 - Eskişehirspor (a)

MoM vs Eskisehirspor  

74 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

M/Davidson was up to the midfield battle for me, good challenges, tough tackling. supported going forward when we did and was effective in a defensive approach formation. Same again next week with a goal would do nicely!

M/Davidson was up to the midfield battle for me, good challenges, tough tackling. supported going forward when we did and was effective in a defensive approach formation. Same again next week with a goal would do nicely!
Pretty much the same as I seen it.Just hope Lomas is making plans for Nigel.........as he looked quite sharp when he came on.

Who voted for callum davidson? I'm all for differing opinions, but I can't help but think some people aren't taking it seriously

Agreed, I thought he looked really vulnerable a lot of times and seemed sluggish

I thought Calum Davidson was having a torrid time down our left and that he handled it well. And I saw the game as clearly as anyone else. Certainley not MoM but played a good team part imo.

I thought Calum Davidson was having a torrid time down our left and that he handled it well. And I saw the game as clearly as anyone else

Have to agree with you, they were very strong down the left and i though Liam was to central a lot of the time and not providing the best cover.

Is Patrick Cregg the first ever Saints player to do a Zidane turn in Europe? Gets my vote for some great ball retention and movement whe th ball got to the midfield.

Happened away from saint suppor but looekd great at a distance. Will be keen to see on video replay. So I'll go with Patrick

I'm furious. I thought they'd be very good based on finance and the standard of the Turkish league but they weren't, and on top of that we let in two cheap goals. However Murray Davidson and Cregg looked the part, Calum put in a good shift and although we can't make any judgements this early and he was only on 10 minutes Hasselbank looks good, I can tell :).

I'll go with Muzz.

Edited by Ronaldo