We Are Perth vs Ormond Saints 09/09/12

Guest Mongy Max

Guest Mongy Max

I wonder if one of the super 7 could mention the match at their next goat sacrificing palm tickling handshake meetings. Be nice to have some players, management etc in attendance. I have emailed Paul but had no reply. Asked him if they could donate a man of the match prize again.

I wonder if one of the super 7 could mention the match at their next goat sacrificing palm tickling handshake meetings. Be nice to have some players, management etc in attendance. I have emailed Paul but had no reply. Asked him if they could donate a man of the match prize again.

I will have a word at the next get together of the great and good:wink: ( as long as I remember.):wink:

Guest Mongy Max
I will have a word at the next get together of the great and good:wink: ( as long as I remember.):wink:

Nice one, suppose it all depends when the carrier pigeon arrives at your door with the self destructing message containing the details of the meeting. Ha ha.

Would love to have some players there,and a bit of a crowd to enjoy our abilities!