We Are Perth vs Ormond Saints 09/09/12

Guest Mongy Max

Get yourself up to das raves house, were cutting the lines up on the cistern wi George o'Boyle. The whores and strippers arrive shortly for the customary you tube gang bang!

Sorry, I cannae make it as I am coked up to the max already and have my bell firmly wedged in a warm watermelon while awaiting a firm but fair beating from a busty german lady wearing nazi themed undergarments. Please party on without me. :wink::laugh:

A stunning 4-3 win for the WAP Superstars this afternoon. We came from two down early in the first half to go in at 2-2 at half time. Ormond Saints took the lead from a corner early in the second half but we hit back a couple of minutes later after a cross from the right by a stunningly attractive and exceptionally talented midfielder was buried into the corner.

We then scored a late winner with said player and a colleague both throwing themselves at a corner and the ball ended up in the net!

Good game on a tricky pitch!

Guest Mongy Max

Just home now, had another great day out. Thought we deserved the win today and all involved played superb.

Would honestly struggle to pick a man of the match for us today, great performances all round.

Legs sore already, massage from the wife then bed!

WE ARE PERTH!!

I can only add that I am very pwoud of my boys today. Despite the Chairman cutting my transfer budget by 15% at the last moment, I worked with the strong squad I had at my disposal and they produced the goods......

Apologies for going a bit radio rental near the end, but wee naffs having a swinging kick at me off the ball (just because he lost a header!!) gets my back up a bit. Shook his hand at the end and I am sure he is a decent enough guy.

Agree with Max.....couldn't pick a MoM for us today. From back to front we all did our jobs, guys often playing in different positions throughout the match. Ghostie was solid between the sticks and Heller was Heller, putting everything in where it hurts time after time. Coastal puts us all to shame with his fitness and I dont think he put a foot wrong all game. Others that filled in at full back, Davie Rocket, Cammy Barnett were top. Beatson (really not that good looking), Nelly, Das Rave, wholerule, bossed the midfield and Max and Neil done the job on the goal front, supported by a rejuvenated Dr Jones, inspirationally played up front.

Against all plans, I played a full 90mins and enjoyed every one of them. My body is reminding me how feckin stupid that was though and I am seriously struggling to get in and out of the car. I dread to think how it is going to be tomorrow :?

Still, no plans to play again until the next instalment, so plenty time to recover :D

Well played guys.......stand down

The only thing I'm surprised at is, what with all the tactical masterminds on here, not one turned up in person to give us advice from the touchline!

Well done Ed for picking the team, and keeping it fairly well organized throughout. And subbing guys like for like to keep the balance.

Well done the internet bampots

WE ARE PERTH!!