Murray Davidson

john1962

THing is though, this is a friendly, so can we not play more than 3 subs?

Good point Dave . Game starts at 9.15 Greek time so defo trawling the freestream channels tonight. This would be a momentus occasion, not only for Muzz but for the club and the supporters as well. I am well excited :razz: Edited by SingaporeSaint

U not in the UK singapore saint? ( im not paying to much attention to the singapore part LAUGH OUT LOUD) its on ESPN, which im sure is multi national, maybe get to watch it on that?

I believe Muzz will get time, hes had 2 games already, albiet a different manager, where hes not been used, 3rd time lucky for me, and maybe this will help the thread regarding the poor attendances, if we have scotlands elite ( :mrgreen: ) in our squad, maybe that could attract eyes LAUGH OUT LOUD

U not in the UK singapore saint? ( im not paying to much attention to the singapore part LAUGH OUT LOUD) its on ESPN, which im sure is multi national, maybe get to watch it on that?

I believe Muzz will get time, hes had 2 games already, albiet a different manager, where hes not been used, 3rd time lucky for me, and maybe this will help the thread regarding the poor attendances, if we have scotlands elite ( :mrgreen: ) in our squad, maybe that could attract eyes LAUGH OUT LOUD

It's the "Location" under the avatar that is the give away :wink: not the name itself. Anyway have you got Muzz on your Monopoly Board btw ??

Here's the full squad;

Darren Barr (Heart of Midlothian)

Cameron Bell (Kilmarnock)

Christophe Berra (Wolverhampton Wanderers)

Kris Commons (Celtic)

Murray Davidson (St Johnstone)

Paul Dixon (Huddersfield Town)

Darren Fletcher (Manchester United)

Matt Gilks (Blackpool)

Leigh Griffiths (Hibernian)

Grant Hanley (Blackburn Rovers)

Liam Kelly (Kilmarnock)

Kenny Miller (Vancouver Whitecaps)

Charlie Mulgrew (Celtic)

Steven Naismith (Everton)

Jordan Rhodes (Blackburn Rovers)

Craig Samson (St Mirren)

Andrew Shinnie (Inverness Caledonian Thistle)

Andy Webster (Heart of Midlothian)

Steven Whittaker (Norwich City)

I make that 19, with 3 of those being keepers. I think all 6 subs will be used at some point tonight, even if it's just a token gesture towards the end, so I think Davidson has a great chance of getting his first cap tonight.

Fingers crossed he gets on - he really does deserve a cap.

Right. So despite extensive internet research, managed to get absolutely all of that wrong. Thanks for the corrections. :oops:

Mon Murray. Mon Scotland.

Abernethy get "The wee Red book for christmas " or start a football realated question in the pub and some smart arse will dive behind the bar to get the wee red Book for the answer.

Abernethy get "The wee Red book for christmas " or start a football realated question in the pub and some smart arse will dive behind the bar to get the wee red Book for the answer.

Do they still publish that? Got it every year. Read it cover to cover. And, obviously, remember none of it!!

My bad. Shouldn't bang on about games 30 years ago when some folk on here were actually at them......

More to the point......

MON MURRAY

MON SCOTLAND

Kick off 30 mins away let's have some vocals on here.