Next Seasons Strips

fergiefootball

I think it will have to be GS Brown again this season as we don`t appear to have a commercial director up to the job.

Something has to change as the club appears to be happy to stay under the radar & never get themselves & their great offers into the media.

I think it will have to be GS Brown again this season as we don`t appear to have a commercial director up to the job.

Something has to change as the club appears to be happy to stay under the radar & never get themselves & their great offers into the media..... Really is that the reason? No wonder we get shafted in the media if we don't have the right people doing the right jobs. I see in todays Courier a half page add for DUNDEE FC SEASON TICKETS??

Edited by fergiefootball

According to Campus Sports on FB, Saints are in talks with a possible shirt sponsor and are hoping a deal can be done soon so that shirts can get printed and put on sale.

---------------

Thats good for Campus but surely the club can attract sponsors with more ££££?

Edited by PerthSeany

According to Campus Sports on FB, Saints are in talks with a possible shirt sponsor and are hoping a deal can be done soon so that shirts can get printed and put on sale.

Training tops and tracksuits for next season are smart. The strips are just waiting on the sponsrs logo. (not seen the strip as that is still under wraps) TL have got Thistle this year,

Saw the new QoS strip which is a cracking strip for next  season they have done a raffle amongst potential sponsors each paying something like £500 a ticket, Curely that would be an option for Saints if we could not find anyone prepared to give us £50k or so.

Edited by mainstand

My cricket club in Edinburgh seems to be able to get bigger sponsors than Saints somehow! We're sponsored by Thomson Holidays this year.

You are probably getting a few hundred pound from Thomson Holidays for that though, My Club Have Wimpey Homes as their training kit sponsor, doe not mean we are getting mega bucks for it, The size of the company really means nothing its all down to the cost.

You are probably getting a few hundred pound from Thomson Holidays for that though, My Club Have Wimpey Homes as their training kit sponsor, doe not mean we are getting mega bucks for it, The size of the company really means nothing its all down to the cost.

--------------------

How much could Campus actually be paying as well though?

Training tops and tracksuits for next season are smart. The strips are just waiting on the sponsrs logo. (not seen the strip as that is still under wraps) TL have got Thistle this year,

Saw the new QoS strip which is a cracking strip for next season they have done a raffle amongst potential sponsors each paying something like £500 a ticket, Curely that would be an option for Saints if we could not find anyone prepared to give us £50k or so.

That's nothing new, QoS have been doing that raffle for bout 15 years now. It was £250 and they were getting 50-odd entries. But they offer loads of prizes, the main one being the main shirt sponsor. Plus every company that enters gets listed in every home programme that season.

Winners have ranged from Dumfries and Galloway Police, the supporters club, a local butcher. It works really well for them, I was involved in publicising it for 6 years.

That's nothing new, QoS have been doing that raffle for bout 15 years now. It was £250 and they were getting 50-odd entries. But they offer loads of prizes, the main one being the main shirt sponsor. Plus every company that enters gets listed in every home programme that season.

Winners have ranged from Dumfries and Galloway Police, the supporters club, a local butcher. It works really well for them, I was involved in publicising it for 6 years.

-------------

its good to see a bit of innovation.

Something at times we lack off the pitch. ALthough perth being perth they tend not to support their own club. If saints did something similar only certain businesses would show interest. the others would only be interested if they got free tickets for when their favourite old firm team were visiting.

I think what he meant was Campus know saints are talking to a possible sponsor, not that campus is the sponsor. Or that's how I read it. They're just waiting to they can stock the shirts.

That's how I read it also but I don't see why they cant put a couple of hundred up for sale before the sponsors name goes on??? Just a thought.

I know it is something that is new. They had 170 entries this season each paying £400 a ticket. There were 10 prizes and as you say tehy each get a mention in the programme and a season ticket.

Nearly £60k for a season for a club like Queens is good going.

That's how I read it also but I don't see why they cant put a couple of hundred up for sale before the sponsors name goes on??? Just a thought.

Why would a prospective sponsor want to see strips without their name and logo on it. When has a saints strip ever been out that early anyway its the same every year.

Dumbarton do the same as Q0TS but for their shorts sponsor or back of shirt. Not entirely sure. It's a bit cheaper and you don't have to have a business! I'd pay £100 odd to have the chance of getting my name on the shorts for example! Other prizes include hospitality, a season ticket etc! I post this every single year, when we usually fail to find a sponsor!

Of course we may see the 2013-14 away top , since its season 2013-14 !

Woosh.

================

Are you just thinking that I didn't remember that you originally said 2014-2015 away strip?  Post #8.

:roll::oops:

Edited by Born2Bru