Eck Or Dave?

Das Rave

Eck.

He's a dangerous, glad-handing egomaniac who seems determined to sell Scotland to a roving band of dangerous oligarchs at the very first opportunity.

But at least he's a semi-competent shit. Unlike Call Me Dave, whose blend of naked, unashamed incompetence and cartoonish evil never fails to flabbergast me. And at least if we throw in our lot with Eck there's a good chance we'll never have to deal with Davey boy and his band of inbred cronies ever again.

How many English people will be voting in the Independence Referendum ???

No idea, but having resided here for over 30 years through choice and not accident of birth, I think I have well qualified to vote on this issue.

Would like to know the figures, but at a very rough guess would imagine at least 20% of the vote will be in the hands on non Scottish/ non British voters.

Like supporting your local team, I fervently believe those that have deserted the country do not qualify for the right to vote, so up yours Sean Connery :laugh:

Like supporting your local team, I fervently believe those that have deserted the country do not qualify for the right to vote, so up yours Sean Connery :laugh:

Wait, I'm confused, I don't live in the UK, am I not allowed to support Saints?! 

In the 2001 census, 408,000 English were counted as resident in Scotland.  Voting rights for the referendum have been done to death in an earlier thread so no need to rake over that pile again.

Since then there has been a massive intake of EU nationals who are also eligible to vote and it is these sort of figures I would like to know as against home bred scots.