MoM Awards 06/07 - Rnd 16 - Queen of the South (H) - League

MoM vs Queens  

188 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I voted for Lawson but only because I knew Sheerin would have all the votes, both were brilliant today! Although they faded at the end, Sheerin as he was moved into the middle and Lawson because he's no games under his belt. Very excited at the prospect of Lawson being fit and playing lots of games, is he here all season or just til Christmas? Was dying for Sheerin to get his hat-trick as well would have been really deserved.

is he here all season or just til Christmas? Was dying for Sheerin to get his hat-trick as well would have been really deserved.

Lawson is just here till Xmas but there was an interview in the Sun today with him and he said he'd like to stay for the season - I'd imagine he could do what Adam did at the Paisley tinks last year and extend the deal.

Lawson is just here till Xmas but there was an interview in the Sun today with him and he said he'd like to stay for the season - I'd imagine he could do what Adam did at the Paisley tinks last year and extend the deal.

Right, no doubt I'm wrong as usual but AFAIK Lawson can't extend the loan as he is over 21.

Right, no doubt I'm wrong as usual but AFAIK Lawson can't extend the loan as he is over 21.

You're right for a change Radders :wink: Its a similar situation to MacGregor in that because he's over 21, the loan deal can only be for 6 months and can't be extended. The only alternative would be for Saints to sign him on a permanent deal

You're right for a change Radders :wink: Its a similar situation to MacGregor in that because he's over 21, the loan deal can only be for 6 months and can't be extended. The only alternative would be for Saints to sign him on a permanent deal

That's what I thought as well but as both the player and Oweny have said recently they would both like it to be for the season, I wonder if they have changed the rules :?

That's what I thought as well but as both the player and Oweny have said recently they would both like it to be for the season, I wonder if they have changed the rules :?

Hopefully that's the case as I think he could be crucial to our title challenge. Its pleasing to know that he's keen to stay longer. Do you think if we win the league, he would be keen to come here on a permanent deal if Strachan's prepared to let him go :?