Cup Final Prices And Availability

saint-johns-toun

GROUP BOOKINGS
Tickets for group bookings i.e anyone organising a bus to the game can be obtained via the procedures listed above.

The application form below can also be handed in to McDiarmid Park and fans may wish to consider this method of applying rather than booking by phone or queuing at the ticket office.

Tickets for buses to the game will be available to anyone calling in person or booking by telephone.

So, are the club not selling bus tickets at all?

GROUP BOOKINGS

Tickets for group bookings i.e anyone organising a bus to the game can be obtained via the procedures listed above.

The application form below can also be handed in to McDiarmid Park and fans may wish to consider this method of applying rather than booking by phone or queuing at the ticket office.

Tickets for buses to the game will be available to anyone calling in person or booking by telephone.

Ah, that totally passed me by! I assumed it was something to do with group bookings. Cheers.

I think the question is - if the Jock Stein lower tickets sell out, will we be given more in the upper tier despite not having sold out the North Stand lower allocation?

The official site implies this by stating that more tickets are available for both sections but does not state whether or not the whole of our intiial allocation would need to be sold before getting more.

I would hope they will give us more for Jock Stein upper if we sell out the lower but they would rather those people bought up the North Stand tickets first for how it will look on TV and also because those tickets are more expensive.

Didn't meant to quote and not type oops

I was gonna say I'd imagine common sense would prevail and the top teir would become available if lower tier sells out, I'd be very very surprised if they would force the sale of north stand tickets with no concessions.

I firmly believe that the top teir will become available.... The OS does state this, so I don't believe there is any panic needed, everyone will get a ticket for the area they want.

Took over an hour to get through on the phone but I managed to get bus and match tickets ordered   :laugh:

When ordering tickets over the phone, they couldn't/wouldn't allow requests for specific area/row of the Jock Stein stand and said it may be the end of next week before the tickets were sent out. Was that the same for those queueing at McDiarmid?

Edited by StSerfSaint