How Long Before We Have It On Our Streets Again?

saintee4life

I think in this instance he may have been a nutter who was a muslim tbh.

There are around 1.6 billion muslims in the world. I would argue that there is a very small radical minority.

Put it this way. Were all Germans Nazi's? Were all Irish people in the IRA? Are all Basques in ETA?

After another muslim nutter causes carnage in an Australian cafe it will surely only be a matter of time before we have another of his sort try something similar over here

Predictable that you'd take your sectarian bigotry to a new thread rather than answer any questions put to you on the other one.

I think we'd be naïve to think it won't happen again soon. The problem we have in the world is a complete imbalance of wealth and power. Naturally, that leads to grievances. Those that are poor or weak and have no power or control seek to make a difference. Some people with gaps in their lives will look to fill that void with something to give them purpose. Unfortunately many of these people are badly misguided and in many cases groomed and controlled by a sinister few. Whilst we have an unfair world, we will have terrorism and anyone who is fair minded and disagrees with them will be a target.

As the world becomes more technologically reliant where a simple power cut can render us totally useless I fear for the future of the world in the face of increasingly tech-savvy terrorists. It won't be a bomb that causes the greatest impact the west has ever seen. Unfortunately that's the world we live in now. Fighting with weapons won't heal the wounds!

Predictable that you'd take your sectarian bigotry to a new thread rather than answer any questions put to you on the other one.

And also predictable that I could draw you out of the hole you crawled into with one post. Your words of sectarian bigot racist or anythingelse you care to come out with do not bother me in the slightest so carry on fill your boots. No doubt you will have some excuse for the guy that he was misunderstood or nonsense like that. Anyway the stage is yours

And also predictable that I could draw you out of the hole you crawled into with one post. Your words of sectarian bigot racist or anythingelse you care to come out with do not bother me in the slightest so carry on fill your boots. No doubt you will have some excuse for the guy that he was misunderstood or nonsense like that. Anyway the stage is yours

I crawled into a hole? I've been right here. Perhaps I should remind you that I carried on trying to have a discussion with you on the other thread, but you disappeared off in a huff.

Of course I understand that you're not bothered about being called an Islamophobic bigot - why should it bother you to be called what you so clearly are? I asked you on the other thread to explain how your views do not fit the definition of Islamophobia, and you were unable to answer. That was one of several questions you were unable to answer.

I'm glad that my response to you on this thread is predictable, because it means you've accepted that I'm going to continue to challenge you for as long as you consider it appropriate to use a St Johnstone forum to attempt to spread sectarian hatred. If you wish not to be challenged or disagreed with, perhaps you'd be better off finding a BNP or EDL forum where I'm sure you'll find many, many people who will be only to happy to agree with your views.

I crawled into a hole? I've been right here. Perhaps I should remind you that I carried on trying to have a discussion with you on the other thread, but you disappeared off in a huff.

Of course I understand that you're not bothered about being called an Islamophobic bigot - why should it bother you to be called what you so clearly are? I asked you on the other thread to explain how your views do not fit the definition of Islamophobia, and you were unable to answer. That was one of several questions you were unable to answer.

I'm glad that my response to you on this thread is predictable, because it means you've accepted that I'm going to continue to challenge you for as long as you consider it appropriate to use a St Johnstone forum to attempt to spread sectarian hatred. If you wish not to be challenged or disagreed with, perhaps you'd be better off finding a BNP or EDL forum where I'm sure you'll find many, many people who will be only to happy to agree with your views.

:-D:-D:-D. I answered your questions you chose not to accept those answers. Incase it escaped your attention this is the chit chat section of the st.Johnstone forum. Also there is an sdl so I wouldn't need an edl forum. I have enough friends and family who are more than willing to talk on the subject without any BNP or EDL forums

might get a stupid answer then eh

More likely you'll get a well reasoned argument for which you'll have no clear answer to and will continue to spout your bile.

I notice while youre happy to start a thread on a muslim "nutter" who kills people, you happily avoid an equally tragic situationon the same day  where a christian "nutter" kills 6 in the US.

How long before we have this on our streets again?!?

More likely you'll get a well reasoned argument for which you'll have no clear answer to and will continue to spout your bile.

I notice while youre happy to start a thread on a muslim "nutter" who kills people, you happily avoid an equally tragic situationon the same day where a christian "nutter" kills 6 in the US.

which christian nutter do you refer to?

I notice while youre happy to start a thread on a muslim "nutter" who kills people, you happily avoid an equally tragic situationon the same day where a christian "nutter" kills 6 in the US.

incidentally Its truth, truth that you are yet to open your eyes to, not bile. Unfortunately it will god forbid take something to happen to you or in your vicinity for you and many others on here to finally open your eyes

:-D:-D:-D. I answered your questions you chose not to accept those answers. Incase it escaped your attention this is the chit chat section of the st.Johnstone forum. Also there is an sdl so I wouldn't need an edl forum. I have enough friends and family who are more than willing to talk on the subject without any BNP or EDL forums

Would you like me to list the questions that you didn't answer?

that'll be entirely upto you blue boy. As I said earlier fill your boots. The question you would like answered though is am I going to answer them

Sure - I will quite happily fill my boots. I've been trying to avoid wading through an old thread to do this as I feel like it's time consuming for me and embarrassing for you, but on this occasion I think it's probably worth it.

- Can you please explain how you think your views do not fit the definitions of bigot and Islamophobe?

- You accepted that Islamophobia exists - does that mean you are also accepting that you are an Islamophobe?

- Can you give me an actual example of something from your own life that you would like to do, but you're not able to because it would upset Muslims?

- Why do you have such a massive problem with the idea of "not upsetting" people?

- Can you tell me specifically what the evidence is of an attempt to ban Christmas in Tower Hamlets?

- Was the site you linked to lying when it said "Tower Hamlets is a no go area for non Muslims"? Do you believe that that is the truth?

These are all questions I asked you during what I thought could be a reasonable, grown-up discussion, and you dodged out of answering every one of them.