Exiles Match Opportunites July 9Th H V Alashkert

Shibbydoo

plenty to do! read the dumb pish posts on WAP and draw your own conclusions. the regulars who attend the matches,home or away,what ever the cost,are quite ignorant when talking football matters! the cliché brigade,i call them. they must say the same thing and agree with each other,if not,you must be hostile....wich we are, We Are Hostile!

plenty to do! read the dumb pish posts on WAP and draw your own conclusions. the regulars who attend the matches,home or away,what ever the cost,are quite ignorant when talking football matters! the cliché brigade,i call them. they must say the same thing and agree with each other,if not,you must be hostile....wich we are, We Are Hostile!

I've read that 3 times and can safely say I have no idea what that's all about.

Come on now folks - keep it on topic.

I'd imagine the BBC will do some updates at the very least  - they might even have full game coverage on the radio (although I suspect they'll cover the Aberdeen game with updates from McDiarmid Park.

TV - doubtful. The Armenian tv channel that streamed the match last week will likely be your best bet.

mysaint - please calm the tone of your posts. It was a perfectly reasonable question to ask.

What a load of shite. My views are my own and very often these are in conflict with any happy clapper brigade.

Obviously you only take in what you want to bit there's one or two great folk on here when it comes to 'football matters'.

@Shibbydoo get a proxy in the hope of the match being run on Radio Scotland in some shape or form ....even talksport would be worth a listen if that is all you have. I used HMA and pay per month for it, unrivalled number of proxies, fast connection and so so so easy to set up (you just install the app). https://www.hidemyass.com/pricing

If you want a limited freebie, try "Tunnelbear" again easy to use.