Player contracts and transfers

David123

Normally we know who's going to sign long before they do but the club seems to be a lot better at keeping signings quite till the last minute not sure I'm liking this

I really don't blame them - joking aside, look how easily Ross County buggered up the signing of Richard Brittain.  I'm pretty sure there are numerous signings made each year from clubs watching the rumour mill and jumping in to kibosh deals with counter offers at the 11th hour.  Well done Saints again for not acting out their dealings in the media circus.  The media don't give a f**k about Saints, so why should Saints give them anything in return?

Courier journo on twitter: @C_CSmith1: @stjohnstone1884 Striker signed, although it is one of the players mentioned before after all. TW trying to keep things under wraps.

@C_CSmith1: @stjohnstone1884 Club will confirm later, I can't until that's done though! Needless to say full interviews in tomorrow's @thecourieruk ;)