Good Luck...

Hazel1884

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Already had a couple of mentions by our very own Grantie Boy who has managed to mention Saints just about every break between records so far. :lol::lol:

Got Scott Wilson talking about Saints on Talk107 just now, he will be the announcer at the game tonight and will defo be backing us, he hates the wee team :lol:

Anybody got any tips to patch my throat up for 90 minutes or more tonight... come on we've bound to have a singer or public speaker that knows all the showbiz secrets... share them to help this desperate man!

Cloraseptic(sp?) spray - very good. Should be available in all good chemists and a few dodgy ones as well.

Pussy Juice

Wee kids read this!!! :roll: Oh and I'm at work :? ...

Gargle warm salt water now,then again before you leave home

Not so easy at work, but I'll see what I can do, cheers!

Cloraseptic(sp?) spray - very good. Should be available in all good chemists and a few dodgy ones as well.

I'll nip down to Morrisons and see if I can get some of that bad boy then! Thanks!

Kev, I was watching Fame Academy once - I must have been channel hopping - and they were given this lassie with a sore throat some mingin' syrup stuff. It seemed to do the trick for her...

Can't remember what it was. It was Cod Liver Oil but something like that. :?

Pop down a chemist, no? They'll sort you out.

thats the one, Cod Liver Oil :lol: i knew it tasted of fish :lol: ok me bad

Kev, I was watching Fame Academy once - I must have been channel hopping - and they were given this lassie with a sore throat some mingin' syrup stuff. It seemed to do the trick for her...

Can't remember what it was. It was Cod Liver Oil but something like that. :?

Pop down a chemist, no? They'll sort you out.

Been and they agreed with Victor... apart from his spelling... "Ultra Chloraseptic" is my drug of choice today... first spray is not doing remarkably well, but I'm hopeful for later on... if I get a good hours worth of singing, it will be the best £5 I've spent!