Saints v Dundee

HeronAddict

After the performance today we badly need a response and a victory if we're to stay in touch with St. Mirren. Difficult to predict the team with the amount of injuries we have. Hopefully Hannah will be able to come into the midfield to replace Mensing, and Janczyk has to be given a chance, replacing the totally ineffective Henry. Would also like to see Doris get a first start, but if Scotland isn't fit (which would be a massive blow), I think the OC would go with Dobbie and Milne. Just a quick question for the forum members who are in the know - does Andy Jackson's loan at Cowdenbeath expire tommorow? If so would he be eligible for Monday? I wouldn't be against throwing him straight into the team if that was the case.

The team for Monday reads

Cuthbert

Help, Help, Help, Stanic,

Help, Help, Help, Help

Help, Help

Unfortunately Coyle/Weir will keep the same team if at all possible and no one with skill and pace will get a chance. I would go with

Cuthbert

Stanic, Rusty, Fotheringham, Dyer

Doris, McManus, Scotland(if fit) Scrabble,

Stevenson, Milne

I'd maybe go with...

__________________Cuthbert

Anderson____Rutkiewicz____James_____Fotheringham

Stevenson_____Henry______Janczyck_____Stanic

______________Scotland___Doris

I don't see that team as a long-term option by any means but think it might not be too far away for this one. Henry and Anderson are in there more or less because there's not much other choice (assuming Mensing is suspended). I don't see Stanic as a left-winger for the future, but he's as worth a shot there as anyone else at the moment, and I'd like Fotheringham to start. Jancyzk in for Wizard and Doris in for Milne, just to give the team a bit of a boot up the arse and show them that nobody's droppable. The Fotheringham-Jancyzk-Stanic threesome could be rotated if it doesn't work, with Stanic going to left-back, Fotheringham coming into the centre and Jancyzk down the left wing.

Anderson____Rutkiewicz____James_____stanic

Stevenson_____mcmanus______janczyck_____sheerin

______________Scotland___jackson

i'd go for this. jackson is back and has been playing games in a winning team so he will have confidence. would drop anderson but dont know who would replace him, and finally i'd play mcmanus and janczyk in the middle. keyring would have been left midfield if he was still here

I'd maybe go with...

Anderson____Rutkiewicz____James_____Fotheringham

Stevenson_____Henry______Janczyck_____Stanic

______________Scotland___Doris

I would actually be excited about seeing this side. Ive been saying for weeks stanic should be in midfield and savo should be rested. If Scotland cant make it - id go with Jackson and Doris up front. They know each others game and have pace to burn.

Yeh,I would give that a try as well. Stanic might do a good job left midfield & Doris is due a chance from the start. My only concern is who is going to be holding midfielder as neither Janczyck or Henry have the pace or strength for that position. But no way HANNAH.

I think (unfortunatly) Anderson has to play because we don't have anyone else, but how about playing Rusty at right-back and Anderson at centre-half? That is Anderson's natural position, and Rusty played right-back at Aberdeen occassionally. He certainly can't be any worse there than Anderson!

I think (unfortunatly) Anderson has to play because we don't have anyone else, but how about playing Rusty at right-back and Anderson at centre-half? That is Anderson's natural position, and Rusty played right-back at Aberdeen occassionally. He certainly can't be any worse there than Anderson!

I think this is the best solution I have heard considering what we have available

Take it that's because Jasaaan is out - Radford72 posted over on Pie&Bovril that he was in the Ice Factory last night!

Was it not yesterday morning at 2am and he was at the ground for training AFAIK at midday.

What is the weather like in Perth is it foggy? Has anyonme heard if the game is on or not? phoned earlier and they said Police were inspecting the car park and would decide in 30 mins.

It was said on Saturday that Stewart Duff wantd to get folk to volunteer to help clear and grit the car park - wee john could maybe confirm if the 208 supporters club or the federation were asked anything as the car park is frozen over and dangerous supposedly. This would be an absolute joke if true, especially as they have had 5 days to clear the car park.