Motherwell V St.Johnstone - Saturday 6th August

SaintJet

Back to watching on the live stream and ruining my Saturday mornings.

We remain in that no-mans land as Davidson is here for a while, so I will try to be upbeat and hope we can build on last week, Ill never wish us to lose. I saw glimmerings in Bair last week, he clearly needs game time but at least he's getting it. Benching him would just kill any momentum we have there as basically no new striker or even Kane, so why not? 

That said, if we do lose, we need a hammering, 4+ to nil, versus a 1-0 loss. Anything to push closer to a change of management.

13 minutes ago, Cleveland-Saint said:

Back to watching on the live stream and ruining my Saturday mornings.

We remain in that no-mans land as Davidson is here for a while, so I will try to be upbeat and hope we can build on last week, Ill never wish us to lose. I saw glimmerings in Bair last week, he clearly needs game time but at least he's getting it. Benching him would just kill any momentum we have there as basically no new striker or even Kane, so why not? 

That said, if we do lose, we need a hammering, 4+ to nil, versus a 1-0 loss. Anything to push closer to a change of management.

Agree mate, never ever do I hope we lose, but something has to give right now, to me we are like a 7 year old younger version  of me with a sore on his knee,

my nan would pull the Band-Aid of fast to get it over with it whilst my mum would go slowly slowly so not to hurt me.

we seem to be going the softly softly approach.

2 minutes ago, TheMarkChristie said:

I see on all communications about the live streaming of games they state that it is illegal for the club to provide a feed in the UK.

Very strange wording to use

It's been illegal for quite a long time in the UK to broadcast any live football match at 3pm on a Saturday. That was relaxed when Covid happened so that people could watch the closed-doors games, but it seems it's been reinstated now,

Just now, blueheaven said:

It's been illegal for quite a long time in the UK to broadcast any live football match at 3pm on a Saturday. That was relaxed when Covid happened so that people could watch the closed-doors games, but it seems it's been reinstated now,

Illegal or something you can be privately prosecuted for? 2 different things for me