"Keep the faith" T shirts

Real Madrid

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

been at the printers for the last 3 hours working on these

going for a blue T shirt, a we are perth style badge and "keep the faith" in bold across the front.

We will have a demo T Shirt and a price by tomorrow night . The demo shirt may not be on the correct colour of T shirt but will give everyone an idea however orders will have to be in by Wednesday at 2pm

And no Nick I am not standing outside NDP saying "flagscarfsandkeepthefaithtshirts"

been at the printers for the last 3 hours working on these

going for a blue T shirt, a we are perth style badge and "keep the faith" in bold across the front.

We will have a demo T Shirt and a price by tomorrow night . The demo shirt may not be on the correct colour of T shirt but will give everyone an idea however orders will have to be in by Wednesday at 2pm

And no Nick I am not standing outside NDP saying "flagscarfsandkeepthefaithtshirts"

Fantastic mate - well done.

CIMG1354.jpg

CIMG1353.jpg

The price is going to be £10

I need to know sizes and these are as follow. If you have ordered before please let me know your size

Small 36"

Medium 38-40"

Large 42"

Dobbie :) 44"

Fat Dobbie 46"-48"

XXXL Dobbie 50-52"

As this was a demo shirt and I did not like the first Keep the faith we took it off hence the small mark on the front. The font on the second was much better but the text on the finished shirts will be a bit larger

I'll take a medium as well please. I won't be able to buy it until the day as I don't live in Perth. Is that ok?

I will try and find out where the 208 buses are going as with no street traders licence i am not getting locked up for selling on the street even if it is for Gannochy

I will try and find out where the 208 buses are going as with no street traders licence i am not getting locked up for selling on the street even if it is for Gannochy

Sure - I'm meeting up with some of the folk from the 208 anyway so I'll slip you a tenner under the table if you accidently leave one on your seat when you go the bar :)