Council Workers

pezza70

Mate

My section got a new starter today, very easy on the eye also :D

Its rained the last couple of days here, but still hot

Right now im having a very heated mental debate on where I should go and eat my lunch

The park is good but its a bit wet still, the pub is ok, but you come out smelling of cigarette smoke, which isnt nice if you dont smoke.

My boss is on leave for two weeks as of tonight so I might go and catch a movie at a 10.30 or 11am session tomorrow, Sydney Town Hall is in the heart of the CBD about 100 meters down the road is all the big cinema strip here.

My boss is on leave for two weeks as of tonight so I might go and catch a movie at a 10.30 or 11am session tomorrow, Sydney Town Hall is in the heart of the CBD about 100 meters down the road is all the big cinema strip here.

I know the QVB, u work near there?

Watty

The town hall here is next to the QVB

I joined the council here in 1990 as a road gang labourer and I could not work anywhere else now, my work pratices are too deeply set now.

I work here because they pay more then McDonalds :D

Good to see you doing something you love ;-)

Any of my colleagues in the Traffic section? We're probably the youngest section going with an average age of under 24!

I know! It's great! LAUGH OUT LOUD!

It would depend who your coleagues are!

I will refrain from mentioning names - some of his mates may read/post on the forum! :shock:

• 3 weeks later...