Martin Hardie is a Saint

Shaggy Jenkins

He's a different option to what we have. Sometimes you need a big guy in the middle of the park and considering every goal kick is aimed at Stevo - we may now have a bit of variety. Not sure how we intend to line up though as I quite liked the midfield on Saturday.

Is he not the guy who was up on scaffolding with Trigger McLean or something on a night out in Blackpool? :shock::lol:

A competitor for Ruti at least as dressing room joker! :wink:

Good signing, a big lad who will give us other options as stated, hopefully chip in with a few goals too - he took his goal against Dunfermline in the cup well.

good hard ball winning midfielder who chips in with a goal or two as well.....well happy with this signing - anyone else thinks we need some width in the side?

I think width is far less of a concern if we stick with the 3-5-2, because that system doesn't require any genuine wingers. Our signings in the window suggest Coyle's going to stick with that tactic for the forseeable future. Having said that I would still like us to go for a right-wing back, because I don't think Stevenson always looks comfortable there.

With the new boys all coming in and the team on a nice wee roll, there is a good feeling around the place at present.

A win against the midden in our next game, could really set us up for a strong last qtr of the season.

Good luck to Hardie, he is now a saintee and will hopefully do the business for us.