#07 - 26/08/08 - Livingston (a) - Co-Op Insurance Cup

Radford 72

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

emm maybe Bobby Robson might be ok might keep us up.

How can you guys call yourself Saints fans...

1) Like to see you do better

2) The seasons only began and already we are better off in the league than we were at this point last season?

3) Del's been in the job 10 months, and is doing fine.

4) There's no one better no wonder we're losing games you guys just critisice when you have no football brain yourselves and have never played the game anywhere near that level? Get behind the team, or don't go to games and complain that you are paying your own money to rip the team. Simple answer is, DON'T GO! :D

How can you guys call yourself Saints fans...

1) Like to see you do better

2) The seasons only began and already we are better off in the league than we were at this point last season?

3) Del's been in the job 10 months, and is doing fine.

4) There's no one better no wonder we're losing games you guys just critisice when you have no football brain yourselves and have never played the game anywhere near that level? Get behind the team, or don't go to games and complain that you are paying your own money to rip the team. Simple answer is, DON'T GO! :D

couldn't have said it better myself!

Well, regardless of giving Del time or not. Losing to a diddy team like Livi at a time when Del has called the troops to show some fighting spirit is BAD.

We are in deep trouble and I can't see where the light at the end of the tunnel is gonna come from.

There's loyalty and there's realism - I think a few of the fans on here need to get real.

We are in a lot of trouble!

Well, regardless of giving Del time or not. Losing to a diddy team like Livi at a time when Del has called the troops to show some fighting spirit is BAD.

We are in deep trouble and I can't see where the light at the end of the tunnel is gonna come from.

There's loyalty and there's realism - I think a few of the fans on here need to get real.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ Yawn yawn

Can I ask, how are Livi a diddy team? There is no such thing in our league, every game is winnable and also lose-able. Head up Saints, get behind Del and the troops and we are still very much in it. It's only August FFS!

That's pathetic seriously, get a grip mate. Go and you put your name in for the job you t***, Del is the only man for the job, give him time he's been in the job less than 12 months!

Quite right - like everyone else on this forum I'm gutted at the result tonight. Even more gutted that I can't get to the game to get behind the team due to work!

For God's sake lets get behind the team cos they need us more than ever now!

I know we'll come good but it's going to take a while - whether that will be soon enough for the vultures circling McDiarmid we'll see!

Quite right - like everyone else on this forum I'm gutted at the result tonight. Even more gutted that I can't get to the game to get behind the team due to work!

For God's sake lets get behind the team cos they need us more than ever now!

I know we'll come good but it's going to take a while - whether that will be soon enough for the vultures circling McDiarmid we'll see!

True enough. And... from what I can see, a lot of the moaners don't even go to the games..

Sounds more like it dont know how the other fans on this think hes gonna turn it around in a week (which would be needed to win anything) as he hasnt shown any promise at all this year dosent even know what team to play.

can i have some of your medication please :(

theres no medication

iv got a picture of the saints players singing "easy" after the 2-0 win at ibrox on my wall, i just look at that and remember the good times

we cant be bad all season.

if not 1st, we'll finsih 2nd . . again

AGREED! but at least there is no cup runs to mask the disappointing league form. We have something to concentrate on.

When a season starts as poor as this one, it is tough to turn it around. All we can seek is some stability over the coming weeks. We are struggling as a squad at present, and it is very difficult to get the feel good factor back when you are in such trouble.

plenty of hard work but no end product. positive today, we scored! :)

Sounds more like it dont know how the other fans on this think hes gonna turn it around in a week (which would be needed to win anything) as he hasnt shown any promise at all this year dosent even know what team to play.

What a load of Shite!!! How has he never shown promise? You really are a wind up merchant or a complete Ass!!!

Out of 2 cup competitions before August. Statistically worst defence in Scotland.

Is that a surprise really after he signed so many forwards and midfeilders and so little defenders and let McManus go (i know it was GB) but even then i think he let the wrong one go i woulda kicked out James in a minute mainly for the amount of injurues he gets and McManus was much better than him last year anyway.