top scottish hooligan mobs!

MUZZ

The daft thing was it did happen.............Gretna seem to have developed a bit of a following from some neds from that region who have been banned from Carlisle fc or so they claim............ Clyde claiming to have a mob of hoolies numbering around 30 lads........WTF...........Clyde barely bring 30 scarfers to games never mind casuals,as posted on other site,with Gretna looking promoted,either Morton or Partick coming up and Clyde remaining in the 1st add that to some of the other ned firms in this division can only mean trouble ahead........... :o

10 Pages of utter crap jesus i thought we had moved on from this :shock::shock:

indeed, but it is nice to see Gretna getting some bad publicity, I'm sick fed up[ of hearing from the media how wonderful they are and how nice they are and isn't it a great story, pish, they can gtf along with the other fake teams like Livi. I'm no fan of casuals or any hooligans (sorry to anyone who is, please don't hit me!!) but even me, pacifist supreme, would like to have a square go with these jokers. :twisted:

You know, instead of the kids shoot-out at half time, maybe we should have a Gladiator style battle with rival neds battling to see who comes out on top. That might even get the gates increased with everyone coming to see Nedus Maximus :lol:

This is already a Perth tradition and has always been the way to solve disputes except in Gladiators the death tgoll was less than the Scottish version.Click

I think it was beggining of last season....I went with my mate to raydale park, in the away end. With the first half underway around 5 wee neds were sitting on the wall giving abuse to the away fans, the stewards did nothing about this, infact one was talking to them. However by half time they disappeared and we thought we had seen the last of the wee sh**es! However when leaving the ground we were met by around 20-30 of them age ranging from about 9-15, with bricks, crow bars and the likes.....They are a bunch a wee W**KS!! And although i wouldn't normally wish this on ANYONE, but if these guys are beginning to go to away games, causing trouble, i hope a group of Airdrie fans shut them up!! :evil::evil::evil::evil::evil:

i wouldn't normally wish this on ANYONE, but if these guys are beginning to go to away games, causing trouble, i hope a group of Airdrie fans shut them up!!

No doubt this will happen, if not Airdrie, somewhere else. Sounds like there getting a bit too big for their boots, in time though they'll get a reaction, like that of the clyde fans