MoM Awards - Rnd 16 - Ross County (h)

MoM vs Ross County  

92 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I went for Millar, thought he was the one player who showed confidence and class on the ball all afternoon (apart from 1 sloppy pass that I can remember). I really cant see where the votes for Hardie are coming from based on todays performance, I am one of his biggest fans but thought he looked really off the pace today and was surprised he wasn't taken off when Morris came on, great header for the first goal though.

Ok, a bit late on Sunday morning for this perhaps... Wizard - thought he pulled the strings in midfield 2nd half for us after a poor overall 1st half team showing. Nice interpaly with Liam which gets better every week, some great touches and a vision our team is priveleged to have, a great cross for Sammy's winner, and general all round effing class...

It would be a shame if he (Hardie) misses the game at Dens but his booking was deserved - he'd crunched one of their boys a couple of minutes beforehand and the ref had played advantage.

Remember that he will only miss the Dundee game if all his bookings have been worth 3 points. You (on rare occasion) get 1 point or 2 point bookings as well. The SFA suspension list is out on Thursday.

Remember that he will only miss the Dundee game if all his bookings have been worth 3 points. You (on rare occasion) get 1 point or 2 point bookings as well. The SFA suspension list is out on Thursday.

True. He definitely got one for dissent a few weeks ago, would that make any difference?

True. He definitely got one for dissent a few weeks ago, would that make any difference?

From SFA website...

2. Cautionable Offences (Penalty Points)

2.1 Unsporting Behaviour

a) Obstruction involving bodily contact (2)

B) Deliberately tripping (3)

c) Recklessly dangerous play (3)

d) Deliberately playing an opponent's leg or legs (3)

e) Adopting a threatening and/or aggressive attitude (3)

f) Holding or pushing an opponent (3)

g) Time Wasting (3)

h) Shirt pulling, etc... (3)

i) Handling the ball deliberately (2)

j) Feigning injury (3)

k) Simulation (3)

l) Action(s) deemed by the referee to be inflammatory (3)

m) All other offences deemed by the referee to be unsporting behaviour (1)

2.2 Dissent by Word or Action (3)

2.3 Persistently infringing the Laws of the Game (3)

2.4 Delays the restart of play or fails to respect the required distance at the

restart of play (1)

2.5 Entering or re-entering or leaving the field of play without the referee's

permission (1)

I went for Hardie.

It would be a shame if he misses the game at Dens but his booking was deserved - he'd crunched one of their boys a couple of minutes beforehand and the ref had played advantage.

He is only banned if every booking he got was given a 3 point penalty. Which is not always the case.

The vid` will soon be up & we will all see then. My impression was that it didn`t look like Main was getting it & the defence would have been going to the ball but Main just got a hand to it diverting it to the head of County man who couldn`t miss.

what about the defense standing still?

If the goalkeeper is going to come for a cross, he must either catch it or at least make enough contact with the ball to get it away from any immediate danger. Main misjudged it completely and in the end could only place it onto the head of the County player who was left with a free header and an unguarded goal since Main was by this point lying on the ground. All players make mistakes - Main made one with that goal.

and its better than what he used to be, making at least three costly mistakes each weekend.

thats a tad harsh dude, although he has been better this season

as for county game i just saw the defense standing still with main on his arse so your prob right kyle & saintsam if both of you are saying that