The Minor Irritations of SJFC

soulfulsaint

This thread is for minor irritations only. Please nothing major, just those wee annoyances that you periodcially need to get off your chest.

For example, the blue paint in the disabled toilets in the East Stand has been really badly finished, some paint overlaps on to the white skirting boards. Much as it pains me to say so I'm not sure the standards of our emulsion is good enough for the SPL.

Next.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ghostie, I am disappointed in you. Off the sauce but still on the smoke sticks? At least sprinkle a little of gods herb in them. Makes a trip to McDiarmid that little bit less tense.

Speaking of sauce, credit to McDiarmid for giving us the choice of mustard on our pie. Not that anyone besides me uses it.

:shock:The lack of places to hide like a naughty schoolboy at half time to enjoy a fly puff is a minor irritation. Mind you at Firhill it was worse. They had stewards in the bogs:shock:

Aye I noticed one of the stewards checking each cubicle for fag-ends. Obviously they wouldn't know who was smoking if anyone was but I'd imagine they'd certainly have a good moan at Saints for it.

Oh **** off Ray Blair. So I'm meant to take abuse from some prick in the middle of asia without retaliation?

Get a grip son.

You didn't get any abuse wee boy. It was only stated that it may be 'strange" that people are able to make a judgement on MoM when they did not witness the preceedings. If it is so important to you, then please continue to do so. As long as it is only one person then the MoM results will still have credence.

As far as anime, hentai or chaiter are concerned, I honestly don't know what these three words mean, please someone help me on this ? "Some prick in the middle of Asia" is crystal clear though.

Thought I had already told you it was South East Asia though ; )

This thread is for minor irritations only. Please nothing major, just those wee annoyances that you periodcially need to get off your chest.

For example, the blue paint in the disabled toilets in the East Stand has been really badly finished, some paint overlaps on to the white skirting boards. Much as it pains me to say so I'm not sure the standards of our emulsion is good enough for the SPL.

Next.

have you become disabled all of a sudden:confused:

People who think that because a 'poster' no longer lives in Perth, or Scotland, or UK or even the Northern Hemisphere they are not entitled to an opinion on this forum. Wasn't like this a few years back. Getting a bit trashy and the in-fighting between our own alleged supporters, over minor issues, is beginning to p*** me off.