#33 - 21/03/09 - Airdrie United (h)

If I were Del I'd prob go with:

Main

Irvine Rusty Caff Craig

Millar Moon Sheerin Swankie

Savo Barrett

Subs - McLean, Gartland, Hardie (if fit?), Peaso, Samuel.

Same team except Liam in for Richie. I'd persevere with the style of play that worked against Clyde. I think when Holmer came on we became too predictable on Saturday and it just didn't work. No Holmer on my bench. Peaso would be ahead of him and on earlier in the game than 80 minutes if things aren't working.

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your not under the thumb AGAIN !!

Shopping in Dundee ?

No he's going to see a south east London team with a history of football violence against a local team from Hartlepool who have just signed Keigan Parker on emergency loan. So given Hartlepool now have a Saints' connection that's more recent than McInnes and Jody's old muckers I hope Hartlepool pump Millwall and Noose learns his lesson. C'mon Saints

No he's going to see a south east London team with a history of football violence against a local team from Hartlepool who have just signed Keigan Parker on emergency loan. So given Hartlepool now have a Saints' connection that's more recent than McInnes and Jody's old muckers I hope Hartlepool pump Millwall and Noose learns his lesson. C'mon Saints

Dont tell me you fell for that story soulful ?

He is going shopping......probably for a pram :cool:

Team for Saturday:

Main

Irvine Rusty Caff Gartland

Miller Moon Craig Swankie

Holmes Barrett

Bench: Savo, MacLean, Sheerin, Hardie and Peaso

Peaso is a bit short of match fitness to start the game but if we need a goal with bout half hour to go then he would be my choice to come on. Lets hope it doesn't get to that stage though!!!

Was there for the first half (or most of it) of the reserve game, today, and from the people that were playing I would expect our lineup to be;

Main

Irvine - Caff - Rusty - Byrne

Millar - Moon - Sheerin - Swankie

Barratt - Savo

As Craig, Garters and Peaso started, and Holmes was lurking about. I also saw a despondent looking Andy Jackson, complete with crutches.

Was there for the first half (or most of it) of the reserve game, today, and from the people that were playing I would expect our lineup to be;

Main

Barratt - Savo

As Craig, Garters and Peaso started, and Holmes was lurking about. I also saw a despondent looking Andy Jackson, complete with crutches.

i was there too why does the manager come in late is it so players don't know he is watching,

and you mist ando was playing:cool:

i was there too why does the manager come in late is it so players don't know he is watching,

and you mist ando was playing:cool:

Indeed I did miss that. I left just as we went 2-0 up. Seems things definitely went downhill after that, practically the instant after me and the hoodlums left, they scored.

I just wish they had more football games there during schooldays! What a rare treat. :D Peach of a goal by Peaso, it must be said.

Main

Barratt - Savo

Am i Misssing something?, Richie's Loan period will be up unless extended. :confused:

yeah he wasnt very good against livi, he didnt look to happy either, dont know if you could say dis-interested or not but he looked on a total downer
I took a dislike to his attitude when we lost a goal at Clyde and Ruti had to put him in his place.

I was always worried about Craig in the LB role, not for his ability to do the job but more what we miss in midfield. If Swankie is playing well, I think we dont lose as much having craig in the back four. We have survived all season so last couple of months isnt gonna kill us......

I took a dislike to his attitude when we lost a goal at Clyde and Ruti had to put him in his place.

I was always worried about Craig in the LB role, not for his ability to do the job but more what we miss in midfield. If Swankie is playing well, I think we dont lose as much having craig in the back four. We have survived all season so last couple of months isnt gonna kill us......

i never seen rusty have a pop at him tbh

hopefully we would manage with craig at lb but he has been a wee bit shakey in previous games, understandable though

the only time i thought craig looked good in midfield was away to the pars and at home against clyde in the 1 nil win

i never seen rusty have a pop at him tbh

hopefully we would manage with craig at lb but he has been a wee bit shakey in previous games, understandable though

the only time i thought craig looked good in midfield was away to the pars and at home against clyde in the 1 nil win

and of course against Rangers in the first half. We should be ok for the majority of fixtures, Dens park though is where we could of done with a solid left back.