#38 - 25/04/09 - Dundee (a)

• Replies 476
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

will try to get home fro the party next sat then

Good work. Just hope a few more of the guys that are already home get themselves to the game in positive mood. Wish I could have been there today.

2 weeks, 2 goals in injury time that have cost us 4 points in league otherwise it could all be over now.... but its still ours for the winning.

Winning the title at Dens would have been sweet but its not to be and now we can fill McDiarmid next weekend and finish the job against a Morton side with nothing but pride to play for...All together in Perth for the Party...Proud of the team today as always, same again next week and the job is done. Personally reckon Airdrie might cause Thistle problems next week but we cant worry bout others, we can win this ourselves now without help cause I doubt Dundee would be motivated to help us on the last day of the season!!

No sadness or despondency tonight, We beat Dundee (could be a while till we meet again) and now a cup final atmosphere to lead up to next week..PA centre spread anybody???

Good performance today, missed a few chances which should have been put away though

Gave them a right good pumping

The league will be won next week, Davie Irons is free to bring his 'Dark Blue Scarf' with him if he likes, although it's probably now around the neck of one of the Dens mob (they found it in a bin of course)

Davie Irons :laugh:

Dundee :laugh:

I would pay anything to see Ruti lift the league trophy next week

Seventeen quid should suffice ! Good thing is unfortunatley for Davie I Morton have nothing to play for. Good thing for us is that Airdrie do. Good to be in our own hands. As Soulful said on the radio we've never blown it from this position.

Pish game.pish crowd,pish atmosphere but hey well done.Hope the pheck the leagues get change sharpish as scottish fitba is going down the tubes.Enjoy
What feckin game were you at? yes dundee were pish, utter pish. Saints were superior in every department an we let you off the hook big time. Face it your team are shite:rolleyes: