Gary Irvine

LewisMacdonald

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im pretty sure he means irvine if the topic's on irvine ;)

LMAO

CLASSIC

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Must say its looking grim. I guess we all thought it would be a done deal by now, 1 way or the other. Maybe he's waiting to see what happens with Burnley? We really dont want to be starting the season with new left and right backs do we?

Come on Gary sort it out and hurry up!!!!!

Then again take all the time in the world if it means your signing for us :wink:

Its getting to the point now where I'm thinking, right, you've had an ok season mate, nothing overly spectacular and you've got your club into the highest leauge in your country, now show some commitment for at least a couple of years and really prove your worth. That or **** off down south where you'll get ripped a new arse. Celtic reject.

Also, while we are on the subject of our full-backs, Liam Craig sounds like a right ned.

That or **** off down south where you'll get ripped a new arse. Celtic reject.

Also, while we are on the subject of our full-backs, Liam Craig sounds like a right ned.

Great way to convince a top quality player that the fans want him to stay at this club.....

Give the boy a break. I want Irvine to stay as much as anyone else but he is entitled to look at the contracts on offer to him (before deciding to stay with us :) )

As for Craig - a top quality young player who will do well in the SPL as a midfielder hopefully.

Its getting to the point now where I'm thinking, right, you've had an ok season mate, nothing overly spectacular and you've got your club into the highest leauge in your country, now show some commitment for at least a couple of years and really prove your worth. That or **** off down south where you'll get ripped a new arse. Celtic reject.

Well I can assure you after chating to him for a good while in the Muirton suite after the Morton game he is anything but a "right ned".

He was a good laugh and quite a well presented young man.

Well I can assure you after chating to him for a good while in the Muirton suite after the Morton game he is anything but a "right ned".

He was a good laugh and quite a well presented young man.

Also the impression I got. My 11 year old brother went up to him and told him that he wanted to be a footballer like him, and Liam said all the right things to encourage him, words that will probably stay with him for years to come!

Very impressed, your a good lad Liam

I'm just saying that I've reached a point where, more because I'm acceping that he isn't staying, I'm fed up with the long protracted nature of this whole affair. I don't blame or deride Irvine for looking to get as much as money as possible from whichever club will offer him the most (because I would do that too in his position) but given that we have had the title wrapped up for 2 weeks and its been a stall, stall, stall affair its becoming clear just how commited Irvine is.

Away and sit on the bench for some championship team. You realise these lads get thousands of pounds to play football? If they can't give a bit of commitment back then I don't have any appreciation for their choices.

I also spoke to him in the Muirton suite and seemed like a real genuine guy who seemed to want to talk to you.

I'm just saying that I've reached a point where, more because I'm acceping that he isn't staying, I'm fed up with the long protracted nature of this whole affair. I don't blame or deride Irvine for looking to get as much as money as possible from whichever club will offer him the most (because I would do that too in his position) but given that we have had the title wrapped up for 2 weeks and its been a stall, stall, stall affair its becoming clear just how commited Irvine is.

Away and sit on the bench for some championship team. You realise these lads get thousands of pounds to play football? If they can't give a bit of commitment back then I don't have any appreciation for their choices.

There has only been speculation about Gary's situation, so how can you accept he's leaving when he's not even told us if he's staying or not. The fact is he is clearly taking this long as it's turning out to be a hard decision for him. Give the boy a break and get behind him to stay.