Buy the New Kit

Tarvie

I like both home and away designs but it does look tacky with a white oval sponsor on it. I'm sure other folk on the forum are asking how it couldn't have been a rectagular shape and make the sponsors name slightly smaller..

I think its because of the clydesdale bank on the sleeves is oval they thought the oval sponsor logo would look better.

yesterday i wasn't sure of the tops but i will be buying the home top at least

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ordered the home shirt from the porridge sports website yesterday and I have had a few looks at the pics of it on the web and I am actually starting to think it looks pretty good. surely people have more to worry about in their lives than trying to organize a boycott that cannot ever achieve anything other than putting less revenue through a club they supposedly love?

I think its because of the clydesdale bank on the sleeves is oval they thought the oval sponsor logo would look better.

yesterday i wasn't sure of the tops but i will be buying the home top at least

Good point about the shape of the logo.

As I said in a previous post, I prefer the maroon one, but would think I might just wear something else on a trip to Easter Road. I can think of a few places where I would prefer to die!:)

can I just say moaning about the sponser in these days of the credit crunch is just plain stupid. Where ever Saints got money from would be good enough for me. Just to say I must have been lucky my two tops from last and the year before are still pristine and have been washed many times. But hey I live in Dundee and they have special water here well nobody else uses it ha ha ha

Does anyone know when the away will be going sell as my wife like’s it I will be buy the new kit as I do every time they bring one out.

Clearly you've had too many smokies ma man, but if you are asking when the away top goes on sale, it has previously been stated it will be towards the end of August.

Clearly you've had too many smokies ma man, but if you are asking when the away top goes on sale, it has previously been stated it will be towards the end of August.

Where was that announced? I couldn't find any mention of it on either the Saints or Surridge site, and all attempts to email enquiries to Surridge are greeted with instant bounce-backs.

Going to get mine from Campus, send my mother down and then get her to post them over! Will have to wait until both strips are out to maximise the value of posting to Canada!

am so glad i dont have to wait for both cos of the posting price

its not that bad for germany just might take a long time to get here

It truly is a horrible looking piece of kit so I can only assume people just want to support the club and will buy it for that reason. I'm not against that, far from it, but it does mean that if the sales figures are respectable Saints will probably choose Surridge for yet another year. And my dealings with them have been very disappointing up to this point.

I've posted my thoughts on the clubs relationship with Surridge in another one of the three threads (WTF?) and won't repeat myself here. However my outlook is that having shelled out over £300 for a season ticket during a recession I've already shown the club enough support financially. I would liked to have picked up the new strip but I can't justify another £40 on a product that looks rubbish from a (proven) poor quality manufacturer.

Maybe at fanfest when I see it in the flesh I'll change my mind. But at the minute I'll not be touching it, even with a stick that's covered in a suspicious looking brown substance.