"DEE" day today -Friday 17/12/10

ancientsaint

ffs, will you lot never learn:laugh:

Yous are hanging by a thread, the only reason they are rushing out of admin, is because Cosalt are following the paper trail of Mad Mel's loans all the way to Dens, they will not be easy to deal with, and the loans will not be of the 'soft' variety...Cosalt could finish DFC for good!

The MARRS each day will help DFC play :oops:

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote from "Dundeesfinest" :laugh:

"I dont want to be picky but the totals being touted in the paper for what the fans have raised seem to be well off the mark. According to the dee4life website (which was last updated on the 21st December) We have so far raised £185,260."

£185,260.......that's a lot of giros! :rolleyes:

• 1 month later...

Well the true "Dee" day comes on Tuesday when the CVA is either accepted or rejected. If its accepted HMRC could still appeal but if its rejected it could be the end. The meeting is in the morning and then there is a shareholders meeting at 3pm to tell them what the outcome has been and if necessary liquidate the team.

Obviously the United fans are wetting themselves with excitement as there is a good chance they Dundee may not survive Tuesday if some of the former players and HMRC vote against this CVA.

I found this picture with the following question on a Dundee United forum.

3144d5d.jpg

What things pictured in the photograph will not be around come May?

A) the Derby street multis

B) the current CEO of DFC "Fat Harry" (ho posted on here as Ulter Dees

C) DFC

D) All of the above

Any business that deals with Dundee FC in the next few years is going to demand payment up front as they are set to offer a massive 6p in the pound tomorrow morning.

They are holding on to the Griffiths cash and the sky money to cover on going costs and it looks like Melville has not paid the admin costs as promised.

From this article in the todays Sun I am not sure if Jackson is acting in the interests of the creditors as he is supposed to do or for the fans of Dundee FC.

So without the sale of Griffiths or the TV money they would have offered even less. The strange thing is the supports trust has more in the bank than has been offered.

Could we hate Dundee City by the start of the Partick Thistle game? :laugh:

They will survive - I don't see local guys like John Bennett voting it down - several thousand Dundee fans would make life intolerable for him.

Not just down to John Bennet tho ( and I believe he is eventually hoping to take over Dundee Utd when the late Eddie's wife sells her 91% of shares) so i reckon he will need money as well - 6 pence in the pound is a huge slap in the face to businesses -ex players and all tax paying people.

Ken the alternative is nothing -but its not that far off 6p is it.

Sad to see the silver being sold but there is another club yards down the road they could support and be a better force than no force at all.

C'mon HMRC do something right for once... IF by some sheer fluke the CVA is agreed, launch a legal appeal which'll take the f**kers past the March deadline for coming out of administration and see them relegated to the third as a result. Even if they survive they'll never reach SPL2 before/if it comes into being. Diddy club :laugh:

C'mon HMRC do something right for once... IF by some sheer fluke the CVA is agreed, launch a legal appeal which'll take the f**kers past the March deadline for coming out of administration and see them relegated to the third as a result. Even if they survive they'll never reach SPL2 before/if it comes into being. Diddy club :laugh:

They on that appeal and won;t be punished a second time in March.

Interesting reading that Sun article.

Let me see if I have the facts right?

Debt is 2.3 million pound.

They are offering 6p in the pound, or 6%.

That means they are offering creditors a total of 138,000 pounds.

They have cash reserves for the next 3 months of:

150,000 due from Griffiths sales

80,000 from SKY for the cup game

Total of 230,000 pounds.

So... why the hell would ANYONE vote to accept the CVA? If they liquidated them tomorrow, there would be at least 230,000 pounds, plus any other assets available for creditors, so AT LEAST 10p in the pound.

They never stop cheating do they...?

Scumdee were never going to start with 10p in the pound.. they are making a 6p offer as they believe that may be accepted. They are gonna pay as little as they can get away with.

I say sod it If you cannot pay your debts then your wound up.

If I said to BT I cannot pay that phone bill as I have no money.. Here have 6p for every pound I owe you do you think they would accept that? No...

In that case why should a poxy Lower division football team get away with it ???

The situation is akin to what Motherwell did when they went through it.. Paying the minimum they can which will put small businesses that invested in the club in dire straights and possibly to the wall

What is worse is that they paid even less IIRC the first time they got away with this blatant cheating and apart from destroying local businesses that can ill afford such treatment the tax payer is left footing the bill for the massive shortfall (£376,000 if they owe the taxman £400,000) that they are getting away with.

How many on here, or even how many Dee fans would accept 6p in the pound from their bosses because thats all they could afford?