Club shop

dan loves saints

I would buy more if they stocked a better range. Would like to see more polo shirts etc. The Tottenham store is packed with everything, jumpers, hoodies, polo tops, training gear, jackets,pyjamas, watches, mugs, etc etc.

While Saints couldn't compete with a big club due to costs still think they could do a better range.

I would buy more if they stocked a better range. Would like to see more polo shirts etc. The Tottenham store is packed with everything, jumpers, hoodies, polo tops, training gear, jackets,pyjamas, watches, mugs, etc etc.

While Saints couldn't compete with a big club due to costs still think they could do a better range.

I know what you mean.

I know the club shop sells cup/mugs but there four choose from.

I'll give saints credit as i think the Roller blinds look alright and a wee step forward :)

I like this t-shirt that bristol city have done for mcinnes

http://www.bcfcmegastore.co.uk/shop/product/7/new-products/2216/mcinnes-tee.aspx

Edited by dan loves saints

• 1 year later...

I wouldn't mind seeing the club shop/online shop selling more books about St. Johnstone, specifically Bristling With Possibilities. Currently it only sells the Who's Who book. Personally, I find the "Books and DVDs" section of most clubs to be the most interesting, as these are the items that contain the "lore" of a club. In particular, St. Johnstone's 125th anniversary DVD was great to watch for a new Saints fan like myself.