MOTM Saints 1 - Hibs 1 - 09/09/17

ex-montrosesaintee

MOTM Saints 1 - Hibs 1 - 09/09/17  

58 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Mannus for me.

Danny Who was missing even when came up against Foster.

Really hoped he would start and have a right to do with fossie but hey ho obviously even Neil Lennon knew the outcome would be Fossie on top.

Was in hospitality (courtesy of the good lady as a present) and on speaking to players after the match they said they were pleased that we remain undefeated despite not playing well and that Macca was isolated a lot of the tine which I totally agree with.

Some wonderful defensive performances yesterday to secure a point.

Why Alan Mannus is not Northern Irelands No 1 at the moment is a mystery especially as McGovern is not first choice at his club.

However my vote went to Joe who looked calm and composed throughout the onslaught. Now if only he had some distant relatives that were born in Scotland he would be everything the national team is looking for- a young centre half that's good with the ball, dominant in the air, strong in the tackle and composed - but then what's the point of looking as he plays for us and would never get capped anyway!!

Can't understand the votes for Mannus. They had 2 shots on target & he saved one.

Still me was the best Saint on field.So Mannus for me.

You can't understand the votes for Mannus yet think he was the best saints player on the pitch yourself? You really are an idiot if you didn't think twice about what you just wrote.