#16 - 21/11/09 - Hearts 1-2 Saints - SPL

101 Saint

• Replies 628
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Giving this game a miss. Can no longer handle the drink, and this one has horror show written all over it.

The whole argument about standing/sitting is very sad indeed and the fact that certain individuals went away greeting to the polis is frankly embarrassing. Saying that, I tend to sit down the front of the stand where there are less people and more space for me to act as I please, with the knowledge that my inebriated actions aren't affecting any fellow Saintees. Personally, I wouldn't stand up in the middle of a stand where eveyone else is sitting down and expect no one to say something. It's all about respect for your fellow fans, although fans have to be extremely relaxed and allow the natural sporadic reactions to a very emotive sport without taking the hump.

Giving this game a miss. Can no longer handle the drink, and this one has horror show written all over it.

The whole argument about standing/sitting is very sad indeed and the fact that certain individuals went away greeting to the polis is frankly embarrassing. Saying that, I tend to sit down the front of the stand where there are less people and more space for me to act as I please, with the knowledge that my inebriated actions aren't affecting any fellow Saintees. Personally, I wouldn't stand up in the middle of a stand where eveyone else is sitting down and expect no one to say something. It's all about respect for your fellow fans, although fans have to be extremely relaxed and allow the natural sporadic reactions to a very emotive sport without taking the hump.

Here's an idea for you....."Watch the game sober!" :laugh: