#16 - 21/11/09 - Hearts 1-2 Saints - SPL

101 Saint

• Replies 628
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"the introduction of 101s love child at HT made a huge difference".

"Millar had a howler and deservedly got hooked"

100% agree, Mooner made a huge difference and for me was the star player and would be my man of the match even though he only played 45. Del must look to him for a start next week.

Millar wasn't at the races today, some shocking touches to boot, or not to boot as the case may be.

Fans were brilliant, there was a fair number and very noisy in comparison to the Jambo's. Was so proud of everyone today.......

Luv n kisses

Betty

seems our first goal is on youtube already :)

Hearts certainly play a good fast closing down game and we could not deal with that at all in the first half. Some of the saints passing was torrid, especially from rusty at the back. So glad to have got the three points and its all thanks to Moon coming on and showing some intelligence and desire to pull the strings, Morris and Davidson didn't have very good games at all.

4 points from the next two games before going to Ibrox would be nice.

Negative bit now... Millar had a howler and deservedly got hooked, Rusty was shite and better improve elsewise he will find himself out of the team. Deuchar needs to grow a pair, stop moaning to the ref and give as good as he gets and the entire team needs to move the ball MUCH ****ING QUICKER..

Great three points though

For me Davidson played worse, he should have been closing down Nade instead of giving him the time and space to ram it in the corner, great finish, but again poor defensive work.

Also never thought it was a red card, but I am not complaining.

I will look fwd to watching it again on Alba - I thought the Red was spot on. Really surprised that a few find it a debatable one!

game of two halves - thankfully the change was made at 45 - I would have hooked millar before they scored but that would have been a little harsh on the lad.

Moon slotted into the side, once again, perfectly. You would never think that was his first team action in months!!! Composed - love it!!!

Thought it was perfect for Sammy today. He was always going to be matched for pace when Conclaves was on the pitch and as such didnt use up as much energy chasing the balls over the top. First time he has completed 90 mins in a saints strip? I cant remember another time

Only downer was Falkirk picking up 3 points and a St Mirren leveller on what was an otherwise perfect soaking afternoon.......

Edited by Mike180279

Competition for places is increasing but at the same time, we're starting to get a settled look and I think that is vital.

I can't believe I am reading this. He started completely the wrong team, made on change at half time and started to turn the game. He then made a second enforced change and we won the game as a direct result. We cannot rely on players getting injured in order to have a decent midfield. Del must get a grip. Everyone was crying out for Moon at half time....I give up.

To save you Del fans the hassle, you're all right, I'm a d***:roll:

I wasn't screaming for Moon to come on at half-time - I wanted Craig on for Millar, with Morais going right and Craig left. Moon coming on was a big surprise for me.

That would only have worked is we got shot of Davidson for Moon. Both Craig and Moon are integral parts of our success. I couldn't care less if Craig is a lazy prima donna at training. ****** is a d*** at training and is a first pick. We need our best XI irrespective of whether they are Del's favourites.

Dinky's defending was bombscare at times, awful timing of his headers and far too high up again.

I can't believe I am reading this. He started completely the wrong team, made on change at half time and started to turn the game. He then made a second enforced change and we won the game as a direct result. We cannot rely on players getting injured in order to have a decent midfield. Del must get a grip. Everyone was crying out for Moon at half time....I give up.

To save you Del fans the hassle, you're all right, I'm a d***:roll:

I was pleasantly surprised when I saw the team. Thought it was very attack minded when we usually go too far the other way when we're away from home. Bringing on Moon changed the game....don't blame for not starting him though. Hasn't had enough game time.

Hasn't had enough game time.

For what? 90 minutes?

He's proven otherwise on previous occasions. If a player is fit for the bench he should start (assuming he is good enough). He can be subbed when/if he runs out of energy. Half time often provides much needed respite and I suspect we'd have gotten 70 minutes out of him. He's been training well.

Trying to watch it on Zatoo but it keeps crashing, anyone know of any other web based thing i can watch it on? As i don't have sky

Fixed it, stopped losing at poker and now its fine. Jody interview at half time, i am moist already......

Edited by jinky