Burley Burley GTF

25e Ainslie Place

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

F**king disgrace. If it wasn't for the most lenient referee ever we'd be at least 5-0 down and have 9 men.

I've been a Burley supporter up until now but this has been the straw that broke the camels back.

No shape, no ideas, nothing. we're getting pumped by a bunch of welsh under 21's. What a shambles. Fair play to the boys that are there in the rain, they've got every right to tell Burley to gtf and boo every player on that park because they all deserve it

Not his fault the people in control of our football have ignored youth develpment for so long and any good players that do come through are either snapped up by the bigots and left to rot, or they get punted down to lower level english football where the money is good but the standard of football aint.

F**king disgrace. If it wasn't for the most lenient referee ever we'd be at least 5-0 down and have 9 men.

I've been a Burley supporter up until now but this has been the straw that broke the camels back.

No shape, no ideas, nothing. we're getting pumped by a bunch of welsh under 21's. What a shambles. Fair play to the boys that are there in the rain, they've got every right to tell Burley to gtf and boo every player on that park because they all deserve it

Sorry , dont agree, Its easy to support a team when they are doing well. Its times like this that the supporters should be right behind the team 100%

Today , in my opinion , the supporters are as big a disgrace as the team

Doe a deer a female deer..............

Not his fault the people in control of our football have ignored youth develpment for so long and any good players that do come through are either snapped up by the bigots and left to rot, or they get punted down to lower level english football where the money is good but the standard of football aint.

Exactly, GB is just the face of Scottish football and its too easy to have a go and our game and nation

We have 4.8 million people our league is not as bad as everybody makes out and we have a number of good young players coming through, but what we need is time not a witchunt, bad result today but its a friendly and we are missing players

the supporters down there have every right to moan and boo!

there still singing away, fair play to them!

this has been shocking, we have good players, we have the players to do something, this is just taking the piss!

i was a burley fan, lost it now, i dont care if this is a friendly, us scots still deserve to see how nation play better than this!

Sorry , dont agree, Its easy to support a team when they are doing well. Its times like this that the supporters should be right behind the team 100%

Today , in my opinion , the supporters are as big a disgrace as the team

Doe a deer a female deer..............

I'm all for supporting them if they look interested but none of them pre-substitutions did. Guys spend their hard earned cash following Scotland home and away, they can vent their frustrations however they wish. When the players try, the fans support them.

I've taken positives from every previous defeat under Burley, this is beyond a joke though.

I'm all for supporting them if they look interested but none of them pre-substitutions did. Guys spend their hard earned cash following Scotland home and away, they can vent their frustrations however they wish. When the players try, the fans support them.

I've taken positives from every previous defeat under Burley, this is beyond a joke though.

Booing the players and cursing the manager publically is not the Scotland way!

Tea.. a drink with jam and bread........

Standing on the touchline chewing your nails and dreaming of apint ( GB ) and sitting looking like you would rather be at home with your knitting ( PH ) does not inspire me and very obviously it does not inspire Scotland either. There was more passion at Dewars Rink for the bowling. If Burley is the answer it must have been a stupid f*cking question

Standing on the touchline chewing your nails and dreaming of apint ( GB ) and sitting looking like you would rather be at home with your knitting ( PH ) does not inspire me and very obviously it does not inspire Scotland either. There was more passion at Dewars Rink for the bowling. If Burley is the answer it must have been a stupid f*cking question

Regardless of what , that was a shocking statement to make!

we're so s***. he's completely destroyed scotland internationally. He needs to go, and we need to get mcgregor, boyd and ferguson back immediately. he insits on playing these awful players (eg naismith, don cowie?) nae wonder we're getting beat 3-0... we're a shambles.

there's no way boyd should be back he got dropped and said he would never play for us again. he gets dropped by walter every european game but he's happy to play against the rest of the spl can't say i've noticed him play against celtic either. walter must think he's cack but he still happy to be at ibrox in fact you can't get him to leave.

spot on muzz

Total disgrace that he got the job in the first place and then to have kept him on after the disastrous world cup campaign was unforgiveable. I seem to recall a majority of posters on this forum were in favour of giving him longer in the job at that point! Whoever comes in now won't have much opportunity to turn things round before the Euro qualifiers begin.

I suspect Billy Stark will be in the running, considering the job he has done with the under 21s.