Perthshire Advertiser

THE LARK SAINT

Obviously because I work hard and pay my taxes I should be happy some daft little slapper gets to waste tax-money that can be spent on services that help those that deserve it and work hard!?

We have a generation of stupid wee lassies that think having a child is a career option.

well said THAT man...

why the f**k should I pick up the tab for her and the bairns dad's obviously illegal behaviour??

can't feed 'em, don't breed 'em....

Obviously because I work hard and pay my taxes I should be happy some daft little slapper gets to waste tax-money that can be spent on services that help those that deserve it and work hard!?

We have a generation of stupid wee lassies that think having a child is a career option.

Teenagers are notable for high sex drives and poor impulse control, and expecting her to suffer indefinitely for a momentary lapse of sense at a moronic age is ridiculous.

No amount of polemic about how you've worked hard and paid your stamps and never taken nuttin' fae naebody, like, will disguise the fact that you're advocating condemning a "stupid wee lassie" and her completely blameless offspring to a life of misery and squalor for no real reason other than you're reactionary and looking for something to get wound up about.

Such people as the residents of Hunter's and select areas of Letham are every bit as held back by their upbringing, surroundings and the prejudices of folk like yourself as people with physical or mental handicaps are held back by their conditions, yet I doubt you advocate them winding their necks in and shutting their puss if the roof leaks and the walls are flaking.

Also, it's notable how you spring immediately to sexual insults, and brand her a "slapper". Would a 15 year old laddie who fathered a bairn receive similar commentary, I wonder?

Also also - more money is "taken from valuable services" by the richer end of society than is taken by the supposed "army of dole scroungers".

Teenagers are notable for high sex drives and poor impulse control, and expecting her to suffer indefinitely for a momentary lapse of sense at a moronic age is ridiculous.

No amount of polemic about how you've worked hard and paid your stamps and never taken nuttin' fae naebody, like, will disguise the fact that you're advocating condemning a "stupid wee lassie" and her completely blameless offspring to a life of misery and squalor for no real reason other than you're reactionary and looking for something to get wound up about.

Such people as the residents of Hunter's and select areas of Letham are every bit as held back by their upbringing, surroundings and the prejudices of folk like yourself as people with physical or mental handicaps are held back by their conditions, yet I doubt you advocate them winding their necks in and shutting their puss if the roof leaks and the walls are flaking.

Also, it's notable how you spring immediately to sexual insults, and brand her a "slapper". Would a 15 year old laddie who fathered a bairn receive similar commentary, I wonder?

Also also - more money is "taken from valuable services" by the richer end of society than is taken by the supposed "army of dole scroungers".

yer a philosopher mr/mrs/ms flats.i agree with you and am fae a 'select' area of letham as well .braw.

Excellent post.

That's the first time I've ever said that here.

• 3 months later...

See some fanny in the PA yesterday moaning about health and safety at last sundays game, seemingly it was too dark for him when he game out the East Stand !!!!

I walked the entire length of the east stand with kids after the game and dont seem to remember any issues at all.

First game on in ages due to snow and ice and now people are moaning about light !!!!!!!