Favourite saints goal ever

patsy

whats your favourite ever saints goal and why? maybe it was a 30 yard screamer or a 2 yard tap in but it ment the most to you.

my favourite is a split between keigan parker last minutehalf volley v inverness beacause we had been 2 nil up then bingham came on and made it 2-2 up steps parker with a 90th min volley me and my mates were on the pitch ****in loved it

and chris hay inthe dying mins v falkirk that was the first time i seen us beating falkirk it was a tap in but it was special at the time

whats your favourite ever saints goal and why? maybe it was a 30 yard screamer or a 2 yard tap in but it ment the most to you.

my favourite is a split between keigan parker last minutehalf volley v inverness beacause we had been 2 nil up then bingham came on and made it 2-2 up steps parker with a 90th min volley me and my mates were on the pitch ****in loved it

and chris hay inthe dying mins v falkirk that was the first time i seen us beating falkirk it was a tap in but it was special at the time

3 days apart,clyde 3-2 saturday, last minute winner,Falkirk 1-0 Tuesday last minute(both away) and ICT 3-2 last min.. 4th behind these 3 teams and it put us back in hunt for spl place

MY favourite goal ever would have to be kane's v dundee may 1999. not because it was a good goal, but purely the fact that it put us in europe which means a lot to fellow saintees am sure:D

same too! tho i loved keyrings goal against the **** . remember being 2 1 up they had corner in last min fell to hammer at edge of box and you just thought oh well, but shot got blocked simao runs away the rest is history!

I think anyone of those goals could be my picks.But going for Dasovic' 2 at parkhead.1st time we had beat Celtic away for a good few years.And first goal we had scored in a cup final.Both screamers.The third goal against Airdrie,Roddy holding it up,flick to Heds,cut back to Ward ,get in there.Remeber Alan Lyons scoring a few crackers against the Well at Muirton about 83/84 and broggy scored a peach at Motherwell that season in a 1-0 win.