#25 - 30/01/10 - Saints 1-0 Hearts - SPL

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got a phone call this afternoon from a lassie from the Clydesdale bank who told me I had won two tickets for the Jambos game.. The strange thing about it is I won two tickets once already this season from them . And which game was that???? Hearts at home..:laugh::laugh:

Giving them to my parents again who thoroughly enjoyed it the last time and are delighted to be going again:D

punch

ando mackay gartland grainger

millar morris moon

swankie

peaso morais

irvines a favourite but i cant justify him starting this game.

would put ando on the right so that side is defense minded, switch him with dave if we need to chase it.

would stick with the same 3 man middle against united.

swankie and morais supporting peaso with morais further forward and swankie roaming about, peaso being peaso :)

punch

millar morris moon

swankie

peaso morais

would put ando on the right so that side is defense minded, switch him with dave if we need to chase it.

swankie and morais supporting peaso with morais further forward and swankie roaming about, peaso being peaso :)

:laugh::laugh: not a phrase I would associate with saints this season.

I expect we might have the same starting 11 and line up as follows;

Smith

Irvine MacKay Ando Grainger

Millar Moon Morris Craig

Peaso Sheridan

Sadly no swankie...

:laugh::laugh: not a phrase I would associate with saints this season.

I expect we might have the same starting 11 and line up as follows;

Smith

Irvine MacKay Ando Grainger

Millar Moon Morris Craig

Peaso Sheridan

Sadly no swankie...

:) i know, perhaps it should be 'more defense minded'

Team news for both teams. Craig is a doubt with a hamstring problem, while Hearts have a series of injury issues:

Graham Gartland returns from suspension for St Johnstone's Clydesdale Bank Premier League clash with Hearts tomorrow.

Liam Craig is a doubt with a hamstring injury but manager Derek McInnes is hoping Jody Morris (pelvis) and Murray Davidson (sickness) recover.

Goalkeeper Alan Main has been suffering with a bug but has trained and should be fit.

Team (from): Smith, Irvine, MacKay, Gartland, Anderson, Grainger, Millar, Davidson, Morris, Moon, Craig, Morais, MacDonald, Sheridan, Deuchar, Main, McLean, McCaffrey, Milne, Reynolds, Hemsley.

Hearts could travel to St Johnstone in the Clydesdale Bank Premier League tomorrow with an entire team out injured.

Ruben Palazuelos and Scott Robinson (both knee) are extremely doubtful, while Ian Black (back) and Lee Wallace (hip) are definitely out.

Andrew Driver is set to be on the bench after almost three months out with a knee injury, while Jose Goncalves will make his comeback from a thigh problem and Christian Nade returns from suspension.

But David Templeton (foot), Gary Glen (stomach), Calum Elliot, Craig Thomson, Johnny Stewart, (all knee), Laryea Kingston (hamstring), Arvydas Novikovas and Jamie MacDonald (both ankle) remain sidelined.

Provisional squad: Balogh, Zaliukas, Goncalves, Kucharski, Bouzid, Cinikas, J Thomson, Jonsson, Obua, M Stewart, Kello, Smith, Visconte, Mulrooney, Driver, Nade, Witteveen, R Wallace.

punch

millar morris moon

swankie

peaso morais

Anderson is half decent at centre half, but right back?? come on!!