#38 - 30/03/10 - Saints 4-1 Rangers - SPL

Bear

• Replies 544
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Bertrand
What a night. I'm not gonna dicuss Del's tactics because it'll start a fight that can wait until the weekend, but a wee word of praise for Cillian Sheridan. Sheridan, for the time in a Saints jersey showed flashes of real skill. I'm certain he mis-hit his goal but that aside his first half display was bordering on very good - an enormous improvement on the keich that he's displayed to date.

Massive thanks to Walter and Ally for the half time subbies.

Dont bother! nobody cares about your constant need to think everyone is listening to you just by saying something controversial. Just keep it to yourself.

What a night...4-1...still cant quite believe it!

Into work today and some folk didnt even know we were playing, let alone SMASHING TFOD 4-1.

Brilliant!

I am still stunned, thought we might have a chance until I saw the team lines, Rangers at full strength, but our boys lifted their game to new heights!! Fantastic job done by all of them, all heroes last night :D Del using the diamond formation was sublime, it used to work for Holland in the 70's and now we are redeveloping it as an artwork.

Gordon, please don't try and burst our bubble, just stay quiet for once and let us all wallow in the victory over TFOD that is 4-1 :D

Credit to smith seems to have swallowed his ego enough to give saints some praise!

Only just managed to see the highlights, Smith would be getting pelters for the Rangers goal if we had not scored four. Never good to see a keeper get beat at the near post.

Could not believe our first goal, what a cracker!

what a night, still cant believe it. I had a terrible feeling before the game that we were gonna get humped but every single player put in the hard work and got a fantastic result memorable result. Only negative thing is the way we lost the goal, but i dont think i care too much about that, we banged 4 goals past the ****.It just shows that if we put in the effort we can beat anyone on our day.proud to be a saint!

did anyone else notice the flood lights flickering off throughout the night? I thought Ally McCoist might have been in the electricity box trying to sabotage the game.

Never good to see a keeper get beat at the near post.

To be fair he tried to read the cross and got caught flat footed.Its never good to see 3 defenders and 2 midfielders not doing their job just before that.There were a couple of mistakes from the keeper and alot of mistakes from outfield players but we've had one of our best results in a very long time so can we not concentrate on that.

Boils my piss when people pick the bones out a result like that.

i think its fair enough to discuss the match, about what was good and what wasnt.

dont get me wrong, 1 of the best results ever but it is still there to be discussed. its not as if smith is getting lambasted for it.

i think its fair enough to discuss the match, about what was good and what wasnt.

dont get me wrong, 1 of the best results ever but it is still there to be discussed. its not as if smith is getting lambasted for it.

To pick out one mistake from the match highlights and post it on here when there were about 5 other mistakes before that.Stand by what I said,its pretty pish.

Speaking of which, did I hear booing again for Smith from the South End of the East Stand? Or was it Rangers Fans? We couldnt make our minds up on what the fuss was

i think some fans are obsessed with booing. so obsessed they imagine it.

there was no booing for Saints from any Saints fans yesterday.

What a fantastic night. Many magic moments and for me 3 tremendous performances from Morris, MacKay and Sheridan backed up by a host of others. Liam's keepie ups were magic and somethinhg I will always remember and to cap it all off 101 finally being found out that he knows sweet FA about football.