Let's all laugh at Dundee....

StvJC2309

Never felt more like singing the blues,

St. Johnstone win and Dundee lose

Oh Saintees, you got me singing the blues

Never felt more than singing all night

St. Johnstone are great and Dundee are shite

Oh Saintees, you got me singing the blues.

Ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha

Never felt more like singing the blues,

St. Johnstone win and Dundee lose

Oh Saintees, you got me singing the blues

Never felt more than singing all night

St. Johnstone are great and Dundee are shite

Oh Saintees, you got me singing the blues.

Ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha

I hope you don't mind but I am posting that on the Dundee match thread on P&B...:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Brilliant quote on the radio last night from"Biscuits" " Chis and Doddsy will wake up tomorrow and know they are in a much harder job than they thought." I fear the Melville Rolls-Royce may need a new parking spot as his "real" team (Sheep) are absolutely honking too!It really is quite amusing.Hee Hee

as a dundee based saints fan, and having the mis-fortune of knowing quite a few dundee fans, the very thought of them blowing this league is brilliant, Dundee fans actually believe their team is one of the best teams in the country, they make me sick with some of the absolute nonsense they come away with and still insist they are a better team than saints(clearly the league tables say otherwise)

Dont let me down Caley!

wee trip up to Inverness next season anyone?

as a dundee based saints fan, and having the mis-fortune of knowing quite a few dundee fans, the very thought of them blowing this league is brilliant, Dundee fans actually believe their team is one of the best teams in the country, they make me sick with some of the absolute nonsense they come away with and still insist they are a better team than saints(clearly the league tables say otherwise)

Dont let me down Caley!

wee trip up to Inverness next season anyone?

We have absolutely demolished two out of the top three teams in the country in the past few weeks. How on earth they can think they are better is beyond me when they get gubbed by Dunfermline!

:laugh:hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah:laugh:

Sorry yellow, don't think you have another hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha, in your post.

Much as I enjoy their pain, I'd love to be playing them next season. No point in having bitter rivals, if you never get the chance to kick their butts.

At the end of the day Dee fans are much the same as us, and a damn site better than the f***ing OF parasites.

My only gripe, is any club being bankroled by a sugardaddy, and spending outwith their means. It would be a sad day all round if they went to the wall, due to missing out on promotion.

Much as we all detest the clubs that misuse the administration device, the ordinary fans have no say who pumps money into their club.

Oh by the way......hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

The SPL is at it's lowest ever point,I think we should lurk in div 1 for another season. Splash a million or so in the summer, lovely jubbly. Poor Saints, nae money, we could have made you a few bob. Seriously, ICTs lead will be whittled down and Dundee will go there for the last game with a winner takes all scenario. Wunderbar. I heard a whisper Dundee would be going for Murray Davidson in the summer.

The SPL is at it's lowest ever point,I think we should lurk in div 1 for another season. Splash a million or so in the summer, lovely jubbly. Poor Saints, nae money, we could have made you a few bob. Seriously, ICTs lead will be whittled down and Dundee will go there for the last game with a winner takes all scenario. Wunderbar. I heard a whisper Dundee would be going for Murray Davidson in the summer.
You've lost the plot mate. There will be no more money thrown at Dundee in Division One. You cant even buy the league, why would any sane person think that throwing more money at it was the answer?

You had your chance, and you blew it!!! :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Murray Davidson, why would he pick you now when he already knocked you back in first divison last year!!! 2 years of contract left, you have a spare million for him??

You've lost the plot mate. There will be no more money thrown at Dundee in Division One. You cant even buy the league, why would any sane person think that throwing more money at it was the answer?

You had your chance, and you blew it!!! :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Murray Davidson, why would he pick you now when he already knocked you back in first divison last year!!! 2 years of contract left, you have a spare million for him??

Your first team isn't worth a million, anyway we will handpick the best players this summer whether we go up or not. No one is safe from our reach.

Gort stop and think.You will be handpicking those in your own squad you can afford to keep.The City of Discovery has just discovered one of their teams is no very good.I share your pain as I did not like the first div. all that much either. Get used to it!!!