Summer Transfer Rumour Thread

Guest Bertrand

For people who're saying Sheridan, You's would prob get him cheap, He prob wouldnt get games here ( Although he should as hes better than the twats we have!)

Celtic's cheap is probably £400000.

Everyone else's cheap is less than £100000.

Celtic live in their own wee world when it comes to outgoing players' values.

I don't want to mention names until the deal is done or announced officially but i'm sure a few people know if they wish to post any information....

Tease!! I'm the tall good looking guy that spoke to you in 208 today,and at all Scotland away games i see you!!

If the price was right i'd think about it.Muzz and Mooner are two very capable central midfielders, and some of our better attacking performances have been with them in the team.

Wow wow! Dont tell me your in the camp with those who underestimate the importance of the likes of Jody! He is a fantastic acquisition to this football club on and off the pitch. People who have genuine football class and pedigree, the likes of Jody and Duberry are invaluable.

Wow wow! Dont tell me your in the camp with those who underestimate the importance of the likes of Jody! He is a fantastic acquisition to this football club on and off the pitch. People who have genuine football class and pedigree, the likes of Jody and Duberry are invaluable.

No i don't under estimate Jody's value to Saints,but if we were to get silly money i think we could cope without him,as we have strength in that area.We have played really well without him,and others, who people would think are indispensable.We are fortunate to have a really decent squad,which we've needed this term with so many injuries.Like i said in my first post,if it suited Saints and was financially attractive,i'd consider it.

You would think that if St Johnstone were to sign a promising young player such as LG, it would prompt Del to stay with us atleast all of next season.

I personally don't know if he is quite up to the hype surrounding him, but will trust the clubs judgement on what he is worth and if he is worth buying.

If we are in the hunt for him, I would hope that it is in order for him to prove himself at SPL level and ultimately to make a profit on him.

You would think that if St Johnstone were to sign a promising young player such as LG, it would prompt Del to stay with us atleast all of next season.

I personally don't know if he is quite up to the hype surrounding him, but will trust the clubs judgement on what he is worth and if he is worth buying.

If we are in the hunt for him, I would hope that it is in order for him to prove himself at SPL level and ultimately to make a profit on him.

Based on having seen him at least as much as Sheridan.

He's a far better finisher than Sheridan.

Given the right service he is deadly.

If your talking about Griffiths, then yes he is a far superior player to sheridan, but if we can get both I wouldn't say no, let Savo go unfortunately(I know he is under contract), but I dont think SPL is his level anymore, it is a shame i know, but finess is the problem.

Todays Leigh Griffiths rumour has certainly upset the leather jacket army.

I am not sure if he is the answer. He does appear to come with the typical baggage that comes with any young Scottish player. He probably needs a very strong manager or assistant to keep him under control.

I would give the coagies 300k plus Milne.

But not getting Craig, plus Morais is out of contract anyway.

They are clearly worried however, that is quality.

For us older fans we have done this before as during the 90's we used to regulary sign the best players from our rivals in the summer, Rhodes, Irons and of course we signed the current Dundee assistant manager Billy Dodds when both us and Dundee were in a relegation scrap together.

I would give the coagies 300k plus Milne.

But not getting Craig, plus Morais is out of contract anyway.

They are clearly worried however, that is quality.

There is not a hope in hell we will spend anywhere near that on transfer fees this summer, and nor should we.