Next Seasons sponsor

sign dave

Who do you want it to be?

I'd like to see Asda sponsor us and in the hope that they could help promote us a bit more with our incentives.

I started thinking about this today "that great, the gates are a tenner, but how many people are aware of this"? If there were signs/billboards in Asda as the sponsor telling people about next home games and prices it could lead to a potential higher gate revenue.

Maybe even do a "spend over £50 and get a free adults and kids ticket for next home game".

so who do you want it to be and why?

I'd like to see us sponsored by a wealthy eccentric who appreciates the negative aesthetic impact of a company name on an otherwise attractive football shirt.

I'm willing to bet it'll be something pretty steaky though.

We were trying to punt it at Tennant's when we pitched for their business recently, since there was synergy with their upcoming 125yrs campaign. Sadly, they went and sponsored the Glasgow Two for around £3m, just because the owner's a mad Sellik fan.

I'd be happy whoever we had - anybody who's willing to pump some money into our club is alright by me.