Game in Danger?

O'Rourke

Time the took there heads out of there arses and realised what we can see. It was raining, it was forecast from monday that it was going to rain.

Yeah the PR is bad but its been this way for years now. At what point is this going to change. When they get fined and blame the fans for not turning out so the playing staff and football side suffer.

Look,its still plenty time before the executive suite fans arrive so where's the problem.

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i got my kids season tickets but struggle to get to kid week games. Where is the incentive to renew them next year if i know that the kids will miss a pile of games cause weekend matches have to get rescheduled due to the pitch? ... Probably will cause daughter can twist me round her little finger

it's a knock on effect.

You and many more home fans will feel like this.

Away fans will think twice before coming to mcd.

It all adds up

I have never been more disinterested in Saints. As a club and as a team they have succeeded in driving the interest of the town right back to circa 2002. It's a worrying day when Scottish cup ties against Brechin and Partick Thistle interests fans more than SPL matches at home against Aberdeen. I used to be really annoyed when games got postponed. The only time I've been annoyed this season was last Saturday!

I have never been more disinterested in Saints. As a club and as a team they have succeeded in driving the interest of the town right back to circa 2002. It's a worrying day when Scottish cup ties against Brechin and Partick Thistle interests fans more than SPL matches at home against Aberdeen. I used to be really annoyed when games got postponed. The only time I've been annoyed this season was last Saturday!

Aye, and the crazy thing is, we are actually having a good season on the pitch ( well when they can get on the pitch). 7th in the league with a chance of going 5th today and in the quarters of the SC with a great chance to progress..

Maybe Muzzs depression is rubbing off on you..:laugh:

Aye, and the crazy thing is, we are actually having a good season on the pitch ( well when they can get on the pitch). 7th in the league with a chance of going 5th today and in the quarters of the SC with a great chance to progress..

Maybe Muzzs depression is rubbing off on you..:laugh:

A chance of going fifth on Tuesday night... you mean... surely? No, wait... Wednesday? No, surely it'll rain. Next Tuesday? Can't be. Already booked. Yawn.

I for one are more excited about the cup run just now.The road to Hampden is like the parting of the seas for saints just now ! C'mon May 21st.

That's my point!!!

When I heard we'd been drawn away to Brechin, I was excited. A nice, interesting break from the mundane rubbish of this league. I used to crave going to see Saints play at stadiums like Tynecastle when we were actually going to places like Cappielow. Now... I long for those days again.

I couldn't give away tickets to the Hamilton game a couple of weeks ago. Nobody wanted them! Yet everyone I know is trying to make arrangements to get to the Brechin game. Says a lot for the SPL.